• The questioner has marked this post as solved.
  • Closed

How can I permanently enable an email address so it NEVER ends up in SPAM folder?

georg
Level 2
1 of 3

Hello I receive regularly mails from a legitimate source that seem to always end up in my SPAM folder. 

Is is there an option in bluewin so that I can permanently enable to receive in my inbox regardless of interface (iPhone, outlook or webmail) thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
SamuelD
Swisscom
2 of 3

Hi @georg

You have the possibility to add an e-mail address to your Bluewin contact list/folder. The system knows, that you want to get all the mails from this e-mail address.

Kind regards

Samuel

Hinweis: Ich bin Swisscom Mitarbeiter, schreibe hier allerdings als Privatperson.
Hinweis: Ich bin Swisscom Mitarbeiter, schreibe hier allerdings als Privatperson.
2 Comments 2
SamuelD
Swisscom
2 of 3

Hi @georg

You have the possibility to add an e-mail address to your Bluewin contact list/folder. The system knows, that you want to get all the mails from this e-mail address.

Kind regards

Samuel

georg
Level 2
3 of 3

Actually think I did already, and that's what puzzled me.  Anyway I checked it's there for sure now and hopefully I'll have no more troubles.

Thanks!!