• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Remove mycloud from the explorer navigation pane

Frappiosa30
Level 1
1 of 5

Hi, after deinstall the mycloud desktop application the mycloud icon is still visible in the windows explorer nagivigation pane. Any ideo how to remove it?

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
cymett
Level 6
2 of 5

Hello @Frappiosa30 

Do you mean the myCloud folder? 

Even after uninstalling myCloud Desktop, the myCloud folder will remain on your computer (https://help.mycloud.ch/hc/en-us/articles/360002725919-What-happens-when-I-uninstall-myCloud-Desktop...).

This way no data will be lost.

If you no longer need the data stored in the myCloud folder, you can simply delete it.

Kind regards

cymett

4 Comments 4
cymett
Level 6
2 of 5

Hello @Frappiosa30 

Do you mean the myCloud folder? 

Even after uninstalling myCloud Desktop, the myCloud folder will remain on your computer (https://help.mycloud.ch/hc/en-us/articles/360002725919-What-happens-when-I-uninstall-myCloud-Desktop...).

This way no data will be lost.

If you no longer need the data stored in the myCloud folder, you can simply delete it.

Kind regards

cymett

LeylaG
3 of 5

Hello @Frappiosa30

If the answer from @cymett helped you, you can give a like and mark it as a solution 🙂

Cordialement, best regards
Leyla (modératrice, moderator)
Cordialement, best regards
Leyla (modératrice, moderator)
Beiwuttof46
Level 1
4 of 5

Hi, I have the same problem. I have deleted the my cloud folder but still have the mycloud showing in the windows file explorer.

dont_p4nic
Level 3
5 of 5

@Beiwuttof46,

It sound simillar like the described problem within the following thread caused by an old version of myCloud Desktop: MyCloud auf Windows gelöscht

I would therefore if not already done suggest to contact directly the myCloud-Support Team 🙂

Hinweis: Ich bin Swisscom Mitarbeiter & arbeite im Bereich myCloud【ツ】

Thee Way Eye See It _ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ_
Above the clouds ☁️ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish ツ
Hinweis: Ich bin Swisscom Mitarbeiter & arbeite im Bereich myCloud【ツ】

Thee Way Eye See It _ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ_
Above the clouds ☁️ So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish ツ