• Closed

Nokia Lumia 920 - FREE Wireless Charger?

NicolaP
Level 1
1 of 8

Hello everyone, I recently bought a Lumia 920, it comes in several sites worldwide that up to 13 January 2013 anyone who buys a nokia lumia 920 can take a totally free wireless charger. Does anyone know how to do or have already done so personally?

Thank you very much for help
Nicola

7 Comments 7
Mondsucht
Level 3
2 of 8

Hello Nicola

The Wireless Charger is typically issued bei the stores where you bought the Mobiledevice. Better ask there for more Informations.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - - - -
Von zwei Übeln wählt man am besten das, was man schon kennt.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- - - - - -
Von zwei Übeln wählt man am besten das, was man schon kennt.
suisse
Level 8
3 of 8

@NicolaP schrieb:

Hello everyone, I recently bought a Lumia 920, it comes in several sites worldwide that up to 13 January 2013 anyone who buys a nokia lumia 920 can take a totally free wireless charger. Does anyone know how to do or have already done so personally?

Nicola

Nope. Swisscom had such a limited offer.

I haven't heard of other resellers in Switzerland that they offer a free charger beside of Swisscom.

zebu1
Level 3
4 of 8

@suisse schrieb:

@NicolaP schrieb:

Nicola

Nope. Swisscom had such a limited offer.

I haven't heard of other resellers in Switzerland that they offer a free charger beside of Swisscom.

Hat nichts mit Swisscom zu tun. Irgenwo muss es ein ANgebot geben, anscheinend von Noika, inwelchem man ein Formular ausfüllen kann mit NR-Vvon Hany ect. und anschliessend sollte man eine bekommen. Ich werde versuchen. diese Seite nochmals zu finden. Dachte eigentlich, dass ich dies nicht benötige, aber leider habe ich ja keine mehr von Swisscom erhalten!!!

Für Kudos immer Dankbar 🙂
Für Kudos immer Dankbar :-)
NicolaP
Level 1
5 of 8

I found this:

http://nokiafreecharger.com/claims/register

But we talk about Open to UK residents only.

smart007
Level 2
6 of 8
Hat von euch jemand die Wireless Charging Plate erhalten?Ich habe mein Lumia 920 schwarz erhalten.Aber leider keine Platte,obwohl die auf der Swisscom Online Shop Seite angepriesen wurde als Geschenk!Swisscom will nichts mehr wissen.Bei meiner Bestellung war das Geschenk klar noch dabei obwohl bei der Bestellung nicht aufgeführt!Was habt ihr für Erfahrung gemacht?Wartet ihr auch noch auf Platte?
BalabanS
Level 1
7 of 8

Ich habe ein Schreiben der Swisscom bekommen, dass ich es später erhalte. 

NicolaP
Level 1
8 of 8
Swisscom has contacted me and told me that the action has to come from Nokia and not from them (swisscom). Nokia on the other hand told me that not all countries are equal. Look at this www.nokia.it/promo, nothing in switzerland (hopefully for the moment)