• The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Using WebDAV to download from myCloud

Johners
Level 1
1 of 3

I am trying to download all my photos and Videos from myCloud using WebDAV. Using either Cyberduck or Windows Explorer I am only able to access my 'Files' directory. I cannot access the 'Photos' directory where all my media is stored. I have the same issue with myCloud Desktop. If I use a web browser I can easily access 'Photos'. How do I access this folder via a WebDAV client as it appears to be higher up the directory structure?

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
DomiP
Super User
3 of 3

@Johners  unfortinately, this feature is not provided by MyCloud. You are currently not able to access the Photos-Section from WebDAV or MyCloud Desktop either. You will have to use the Web-App on mycloud.ch.

Chi ha prescha perda seis temp. Resta pachific!
Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali Saluti, Cheers!
Dominik

Dominik

2 Comments 2
Black Mamba
Super User
2 of 3

@Johners  

thank's for contribution

this discussion in GErman Community can help

myCloud App alle Fotos herunterladen | Swisscom Community​

to read Swisscom Help

myCloud: Web, Desktop or app login – Help | Swisscom

On this page: Set up a myCloud account, log in via the web or download the Desktop or Mobile App, save photos, videos and files, organise and share via Transfer.

Edit files on your computer

The myCloud Desktop App connects your computer directly to your online storage. Everything you place in the new folder is stored locally on your device.

Save storage space with WebDav

With WebDav, you access your data online. The files are automatically saved on the mycloud.ch servers and don't take up any of your computer’s memory. You can see your myCloud files directly in File Explorer (Windows) or Finder (macOS) and edit them there, so you can access the latest version of your data from anywhere.

Activate WebDav

Un "Like" fait toujours plaisir / Valider une réponse comme "Solution"
Un "Like" fait toujours plaisir / Valider une réponse comme "Solution"
DomiP
Super User
3 of 3

@Johners  unfortinately, this feature is not provided by MyCloud. You are currently not able to access the Photos-Section from WebDAV or MyCloud Desktop either. You will have to use the Web-App on mycloud.ch.

Dominik

Dominik