cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Unwanted incoming calls

Molentett65
Level 1
1 of 5

Hello, I have numbers calling me 20 times a day always with the same pattern +6831000xxx. The number (the last 3 digits) is always changing. When I pick up the call gets stopped. Is there a way to stop all the incoming calls starting with +6831000?

ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS 3

Accepted Solutions
Tschamic
Level 1
3 of 5

Hy @Molentett65 

look here

https://www.swisscom.ch/de/privatkunden/hilfe/festnetz/anrufsperre.html

Tschamic

*Rechtschreibfehler sind gewollt und dienen der Unterhaltung.*
*P.S. Den "Daumen hoch" kann man, wenn es geholfen hat, drücken.*
hed
Super User
Level 1
4 of 5

@Molentett65 

With Callfilter activated, you can create your own list of blocked numbers. 

To do this, select on My Swisscom (Customer Center) ‘Manually block and enable numbers’ in the ‘Related topics’ tile. You can add up to 200 numbers and update your list at any time. If you would like to block calls from a particular canton or country, please enter the dialling code in question followed by an asterisk (for example, England with international prefix +44 12*).

You can also block numbers right on your phone. Please note that these call barring can only be reversed in My Swisscom(opens in new tab).

You can block the last call you received directly on your phone by entering *00#: this number will be added to your individual blockinglist.

Gaeilgeoir
Level 1
5 of 5

@Molentett65 for mobile calls you can go to "Cockpit" (follow the link https://cockpit.swisscom.ch/Login/EnterMsisdn/

the you go to three lines where you choose "call settings:

Gaeilgeoir_1-1652366238201.png

Here you have to aktivate the "call filter"

Gaeilgeoir_2-1652366320281.png

the you go to manually blocked number, for the way you want to block a set of number as in your case, please read the "hint"

Gaeilgeoir_0-1652366084501.png

Ma olaim an t-airgead is ma bhronnaim an t-or
O caide sin do'n te sin nach mbaineann sin do
4 Comments 4
Molentett65
Level 1
2 of 5

Hello, I get called 30 times a day by a number with the following pattern +6831000xxx. when I try to pick the call gets stopped. Is there a way to block a generic phone number like every numbers starting by +6831000?

Tschamic
Level 1
3 of 5

Hy @Molentett65 

look here

https://www.swisscom.ch/de/privatkunden/hilfe/festnetz/anrufsperre.html

Tschamic

*Rechtschreibfehler sind gewollt und dienen der Unterhaltung.*
*P.S. Den "Daumen hoch" kann man, wenn es geholfen hat, drücken.*
hed
Super User
Level 1
4 of 5

@Molentett65 

With Callfilter activated, you can create your own list of blocked numbers. 

To do this, select on My Swisscom (Customer Center) ‘Manually block and enable numbers’ in the ‘Related topics’ tile. You can add up to 200 numbers and update your list at any time. If you would like to block calls from a particular canton or country, please enter the dialling code in question followed by an asterisk (for example, England with international prefix +44 12*).

You can also block numbers right on your phone. Please note that these call barring can only be reversed in My Swisscom(opens in new tab).

You can block the last call you received directly on your phone by entering *00#: this number will be added to your individual blockinglist.

Gaeilgeoir
Level 1
5 of 5

@Molentett65 for mobile calls you can go to "Cockpit" (follow the link https://cockpit.swisscom.ch/Login/EnterMsisdn/

the you go to three lines where you choose "call settings:

Gaeilgeoir_1-1652366238201.png

Here you have to aktivate the "call filter"

Gaeilgeoir_2-1652366320281.png

the you go to manually blocked number, for the way you want to block a set of number as in your case, please read the "hint"

Gaeilgeoir_0-1652366084501.png

Ma olaim an t-airgead is ma bhronnaim an t-or
O caide sin do'n te sin nach mbaineann sin do