I have a lot a classified pictures into named folders on my external drive. How to replicate that into MyCloud ?
It’s easy to upload entire folders on my cloud via Web:
1. use the Google Chrome browser
2. choose a folder
3. drag it to the homescreen
4. choose whether you want to save the folder as a files or as a photo
5. The content of the folders are now uploaded. When you save as a Folder a Folder with pictures will be created. If you save it as an Album an Album will be created.
6. To see a folder as a photo album, create an album in Photos, drag the folder and then drag and drop it in the album.
Hmm, it may by fine for one foder, but I have more than 650 folders on my drive to copy as albums on my cloud.
Do I need to move them one by one ?
What about the photo album name created on myclud ? automatically copied from the folder I'm copying/sending ? or I have to copy/paste more than 650 times...
Thank-you for you support.
...browse the community
...create a subject
...find out how the Community works