cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

iPhone 12 delivery times

Zionneustei27
Level 1
1 of 3

Hello, I ordered an iPhone 12 on 19 October 2020, and it says it will have a delivery time of 4 to 6 weeks, why didn’t they just say it would take that long so I can go to Apple and buy one straight from there?

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
LeylaG
Level 1
3 of 3

Hello @Zionneustei27

As for every iPhone launch, the craze was there. 

iPhones are delivered on a first come, first served basis. The products delivery times vary with phone model.
The delivery times depend on the model (size, colour and capacity) and the stocks provided by Apple https://bit.ly/2TsSjEK 

In case you decide to cancel your order, you can contact our Online Shop at the free number 0800800851.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions
2 Comments 2
Black Mamba
Level 1
2 of 3

@Zionneustei27 

On this page: Check out the new iPhones now and order selected models or track your order and view delivery times.

How do I change my order?

Please contact us if you would like to change your order; for example, if you would like to change the device colour or memory capacity: Residential customers oe SME customers
Please note: If you change your order it may affect device delivery. You keep your place in the queue. However, due to different model delivery times, you may receive your device earlier or later.

How do I cancel my order?

Please contact us if you wish to cancel your order: Residential customers oe SME customers

How do I switch to Swisscom if I am tied into a contract with another provider?

Swisscom currently has a special switch offer. It lets you switch even if you are still tied to a different provider. Swisscom will pay the cancellation fees up to CHF 500.-

Select your request and contact Swisscom by hotline, chat or text message.

Meilleures salutations de la Communauté francophone

Customers help customers

LeylaG
Level 1
3 of 3

Hello @Zionneustei27

As for every iPhone launch, the craze was there. 

iPhones are delivered on a first come, first served basis. The products delivery times vary with phone model.
The delivery times depend on the model (size, colour and capacity) and the stocks provided by Apple https://bit.ly/2TsSjEK 

In case you decide to cancel your order, you can contact our Online Shop at the free number 0800800851.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions