cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The new iPhone SE is here!

Highlighted
Community Manager
1 of 3

It looks like the iPhone 8, has the Bionic Chip - so to speak the inner life - of the iPhone 11 and is cheaper than ever before: Apple has finally introduced the new iPhone SE!  

You can order the iPhone SE in the Swisscom online shop.

The new budget iPhone is available at a price of CHF 449 for the 64 GB model, CHF 519 for 128 GB and CHF 639 for 256 GB - without a new subscription or contract extension. 

You can order the iPhone SE from Swisscom in the colours black, white and red. The red model is only available in 128 GB memory size. The iPhone SE has the same single camera as the iPhone 8, with 12 megapixels and a wide-angle lens. You can find more product features directly from Apple 

What do you think of the new iPhone SE? And why does it necessarily belong in your possession? As always, we look forward to your discussions. 

Edited
2 Comments
Highlighted
Level 1
2 of 3

Hello,

I would like to buy the IPhone SE 2020. Do you mean you already received it? If yes, can I order one?

if not, can I still preorder it?

tks

Highlighted
Community Manager
3 of 3

Hello @Giojapach25

Thank you for your interest. 

The availability of the iPhone SE depends of the model, colour and memory capacity. 

Here are the expected delivery time https://bit.ly/3bN48gG

You can order your new iPhone SE on our Online Shop

Have a nice day

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!