cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Blue TV Air - customized channel list not being used by TV guide

Highlighted
Level 1
1 of 7

With this change over to TV Blue, my program guide on  TV Air is no longer using my customized channel listing.  I see my customized list on my account just fine, but it is not being recognized  by the TV guide.  Is there another setting I need to change, please?  

This is driving me nuts, because the default list has all German language channels at top, which are entirely incomprehensible to me!  thank you 🙂

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 1
5 of 7

Turns out that my problems were caused by having more than one Swisscom user ID, and the TV Air limitations seem to apply only to the secondary ID.  When I access TV Air with my main account, everything seems as it was before regarding channel lists and recording.  

Posting in case someone else has a similar issue! 🙂

6 Comments 6
Highlighted
Level 4
2 of 7

In tv air go to settings, then channel list and select the channel list of your preference to use in the tv guide 

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Abbonamento: inOne home + TV + mobile, pacchetto Sports.
Highlighted
Level 1
3 of 7

Thank you, yes, I have done this several times already.  I just got off the phone with a very nice Swisscom customer service rep who confirmed that there are (at least) two substantive changes with TV Air under this new "Blue" umbrella:

1)  no customizable channel list for TV Air, you're stuck with the default (which is fine if you like to watch things in German, but useless if you don't understand a word of it!)

2)  no recording capabilities for TV Air

The Swisscom rep was very sympathetic, but said that Swisscom management redesigned TVBlue so that certain features were only available using the TV box (!).    I'm pretty annoyed with this, frankly, and after 23+ years with Swisscom, am finally considering looking for other options. 

Highlighted
Super User
4 of 7

@xxxxxxxxxxxx 

> With this change over to TV Blue, my program guide on TV Air is no longer using my customized channel listing

you must be connected with a Swisscom login to have customized channel listing

this may also depend on the browser / OS used

if details are provided more targeted assistance can be made

the language can always be changed down or up right or left, just search a little: DE / FR / EN / IT

Meilleures salutations de la Communauté francophone

Customers help customers

Highlighted
Level 1
5 of 7

Turns out that my problems were caused by having more than one Swisscom user ID, and the TV Air limitations seem to apply only to the secondary ID.  When I access TV Air with my main account, everything seems as it was before regarding channel lists and recording.  

Posting in case someone else has a similar issue! 🙂

Highlighted
Level 4
6 of 7

I didn't understand what you mean with the recording limitation. What would the limitation be for the secondary login?

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Abbonamento: inOne home + TV + mobile, pacchetto Sports.
Highlighted
Super User
7 of 7

@Alanz 

> I didn't understand what you mean with the recording limitation. What would the limitation be for the secondary login?

Login

Having problems with your Swisscom login? Find information about the user name, password and several logins.

On this page: Your access to My Swisscom Customer Center and Webmail. Change your user name and password or login with your mobile number (NATEL® login).

Meilleures salutations de la Communauté francophone
Customers help customers