cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what does "visible" channel mean?

1 of 6

According to the list of channels included in my subsciption,  the channel 5USA appears to be included,  but in the list of channels, the box marked "visible" is unchecked.  What does this mean, please?

Also, how can I add a channel from the Swisscom list to my Favorites?  Many thanks.

Edited
5 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 6

Hello @egidio.cianci

"Visible" means that the channel appears while zapping between programmes.

Check the box for the channels you want to see and uncheck it for the ones you want to hide.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
3 of 6

Thank you.

i would also like to know whether it is possible to add a channel from the Swisscom channel.list to a Fovorites list, or does one have to make a whole new Favorites list to include the desired channel?

Community Manager
4 of 6

All the channels available should be on your lists. Which channel do you want to add?

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
5 of 6

I wanted to add 5USA, but could find no option for adding a channel in "editing"  to Favorites lists, only how to change their sequence.

Community Manager
6 of 6

Go on your list, search for 5USA and then check the box to display the channel.

5USA.png

Edited