cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

swisscom tv

Novice
1 of 2

I have swisscom tv here at home. When I go up to our chalet, I would like to watch it there. How can I do this? Do I need another box? or another full contract? Are there other options that won't break the bank?

Many thanks

Bob Wulf

1 Comment
Expert
2 of 2

Hello, Bob,

if you want to use Swisscom TV in your chalet, you can get another TV box - but since the Internet connection is certainly not the same there, I assume that you would have to pay the basic fee as well - but I'm not sure - so please contact the support quickly at 0800 800 800.

Alternatively, you could also buy a Chromecast or Chromecast-enabled receiver, which you can then use via your smartphone: with the free TVAir app from Swisscom, you can access all content from your TV box at home with your Swisscom login - regardless of whether it's recordings, purchased Teleclub content or Replay TV.

The advantage of the Chromecast alternative is that you can not only use SwisscomTV, but also YouTube, Spotify, Deezer, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Radio.de or Google Photos.
The official box costs a one-time fee of 50 francs in retail.

In China stores you can buy a "replica" for about 5 francs - but it's not so good!

Greetings,
Dominik

Viele Wege führen zum Ziel - wenn dir meine Antwort gefällt, drück doch auf den Daumen - wenn sie dein Problem gelöst hat, drück auf das häckchen.