cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Voices not synced with pictures on Swisscom tv 2.0

Highlighted
Contributor
1 of 6

Recently while watching programmes on  Swisscom tv 2.0, we’ve noticed that the voices aren’t synced to the pictures on screen. Is anyone else having this issue? It’s only started in the last month. I have rebooted everything and restarted, but still not resolved. Thanks

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
4 of 6

No prob, I cancelled the solution ;)

Can you please try to perform a reset of your TV-Box (press a pointed object, a toothpick or a trombone in the small hole under the TV-Box) and let me know the result?

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
5 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 6

Hello @fran 69

Do you notice this audio/video sync problem with all the channels or only with specific ones?

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
3 of 6

Aaaagh! Clicked the solution button by accident! 

Hello @LeylaG

I’ve not checked all channels but it is definitely more than one. 

Community Manager
4 of 6

No prob, I cancelled the solution ;)

Can you please try to perform a reset of your TV-Box (press a pointed object, a toothpick or a trombone in the small hole under the TV-Box) and let me know the result?

Contributor
5 of 6
  • Thanks @LeylaG, that seems to have done the trick. Obviously I now realise that reseting the box isn’t just turning it off at the back 😊 Thanks for your help
Community Manager
6 of 6

@Fran 69

Well done! 😊