cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Swisscom tv 2.0 app not connecting to the box

Novice Wjm
Novice
1 of 3

Hello,

I have installed the Swisscom tv 2.0 app (version 1.8.0) on my phone (Iphone 7 Ios 10.1) and I can see my 2 boxes listed, but when I try to connect to them it says: "Suite à un problème technique, la connexion à la Swisscom TV-Box 'nom de la box' n'a malheureusement pas pu être établie. Veuillez réesayer plus tard.".

It's 2 days that I'm trying to connect without any success...

Can you help me please ?

Best

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
2 of 3

Hi @Wjm

Uninstall the TV app on your device, reboot the iPhone. install the app and reboot again. During this time, do a reset of your TV box. To connect your iPhone with the TV box your phone should be connected to the same network. If it still doesn't work, I recommend you to contact the support directly: http://supportcommunity.swisscom.ch/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/swisscomsupport#swisscomsupport.

Best regards

Samuel

Ich moderiere das Kunden–Helfen–Kunden Forum, ein digitaler Begegnungsraum zu Themen rund um Swisscom Produkte.
2 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 3

Hi @Wjm

Uninstall the TV app on your device, reboot the iPhone. install the app and reboot again. During this time, do a reset of your TV box. To connect your iPhone with the TV box your phone should be connected to the same network. If it still doesn't work, I recommend you to contact the support directly: http://supportcommunity.swisscom.ch/t5/help/faqpage/faq-category-id/swisscomsupport#swisscomsupport.

Best regards

Samuel

Ich moderiere das Kunden–Helfen–Kunden Forum, ein digitaler Begegnungsraum zu Themen rund um Swisscom Produkte.
Highlighted
Novice
3 of 3

for me it was working smooth on my iPad Pro when it was running on ios 10 however as I have updated to ios 11.3 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?