cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Swisscom TV showing error STB-UI-10103

Highlighted
Level 1
1 of 3

I don't have to have access to all my channels. Internet is working fine, Netflix, youtube, Prime Video are all working but I don't see all my channels on HDM1. I have switched off the router a number of times but no changes.  

Any suggestions would be helpful.         

Thanks 

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
2 of 3

Hello @Gumpaflu90 ,

Yes yesterday no more internet connection here is a copy-paste of the Swisscom disturbances on the next page:

https://www.swisscom.ch/fr/clients-prives/aide/statut-reseau-services.html

which indicates this:

On February 11, 2020, at 10:33 p.m., a disturbance occurred. Internet-based services, fixed network telephony, mobile telephony via VoLTE (Voice over LTE or 4G/LTE telephony) and Swisscom TV were affected. Since 12 February 2020 at 00:10 am, the services have recovered and are available again. We apologise for the inconvenience. Swisscom
Closed on:12.02.2020, 00:10
Start:11.02.2020, 22:33

This error should be the reason for your problem. Switch the TV box on the back panel off and on again. If that doesn't work - do it directly with the Internet Box.
Then everything will work as normal again.

Freundliche Grüsse, Dominik
Cordial salids, Dominik
Cordialement, Dominik
Cordiali saluti, Dominik

Hat's geholfen? Duume drücke. War's die Lösung? Häckli drücke.
2 Comments
Level 6
2 of 3

Hello @Gumpaflu90 ,

Yes yesterday no more internet connection here is a copy-paste of the Swisscom disturbances on the next page:

https://www.swisscom.ch/fr/clients-prives/aide/statut-reseau-services.html

which indicates this:

On February 11, 2020, at 10:33 p.m., a disturbance occurred. Internet-based services, fixed network telephony, mobile telephony via VoLTE (Voice over LTE or 4G/LTE telephony) and Swisscom TV were affected. Since 12 February 2020 at 00:10 am, the services have recovered and are available again. We apologise for the inconvenience. Swisscom
Closed on:12.02.2020, 00:10
Start:11.02.2020, 22:33

This error should be the reason for your problem. Switch the TV box on the back panel off and on again. If that doesn't work - do it directly with the Internet Box.
Then everything will work as normal again.

Freundliche Grüsse, Dominik
Cordial salids, Dominik
Cordialement, Dominik
Cordiali saluti, Dominik

Hat's geholfen? Duume drücke. War's die Lösung? Häckli drücke.
Highlighted
Level 1
3 of 3

Thanks very much.  This worked 🙂