cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

TV Box deactivation

Alanz
Level 1
1 of 2

Hello all, 

I have 3 TV's and 3 Boxes in my apartment, however as per contract I can only use 2 boxes. 

I was about to order an additional box use (+5CHF) but since I use the 3rd TV only a couple of times a month, and it's only 2 of us in the flat, the hotline agent suggested I could instead deactivate one box and activate another when I use the 3rd TV, basically making sure that only 2 TV boxes are used simultaneously. 

He said it's easy to do so with the remote in the TV box settings, however I could not find a way to do it.

Does anyone of you know how to do it and if it's a practical solution or it implies more problems?

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Abbonamento: inOne home + TV + mobile, pacchetto Sports.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
DomiP
Level 1
2 of 2

Hi,

it takes some time until a box have been deactivated and reactivated again. I suggest to plug the box you want to use out and connect it directly to the other tv-box.

Its easier and you can keep your costs lower than reactivating for some hours another box.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali Saluti, Cheers!
Dominik

1 Comment 1
DomiP
Level 1
2 of 2

Hi,

it takes some time until a box have been deactivated and reactivated again. I suggest to plug the box you want to use out and connect it directly to the other tv-box.

Its easier and you can keep your costs lower than reactivating for some hours another box.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali Saluti, Cheers!
Dominik