cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

No search function vod?

Fritzieflipp88
Super User
1 of 9

No search function in the video on deman screen?? I.e why is it not possible to search available videos for rent to see if they are available on Swisscom video on demand?? Seems insane to have no ability to search the rentals videos... 

ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS 2

Accepted Solutions
DomiP
Super User
2 of 9

Swisscom just enrolled the new Blue TV. Therefore it is possible, that not all is ready for 100%. Please wait some days or week and try again.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali Saluti, Cheers!
Dominik

Black Mamba
Super User
7 of 9

this functionality to search for all content will soon be available in the next TV-Box updates
" The automatic entry entries are displayed for all content available on Swisscom blue TV "

Patience is the mother of virtues

8 Comments 8
DomiP
Super User
2 of 9

Swisscom just enrolled the new Blue TV. Therefore it is possible, that not all is ready for 100%. Please wait some days or week and try again.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali Saluti, Cheers!
Dominik

Black Mamba
Super User
3 of 9

@Fritzieflipp88 to complete the answer / solution of @DomiP 

the request function is available and functional on blue TV - formerly TV Air

https://tv.blue.ch/home

My Videos -> Search (magnifying glass)

and also on standard Swisscom blue TV on a television

Meilleures salutations de la Communauté francophone

Customers help customers

Edited
Fritzieflipp88
Super User
4 of 9

There is no magnifying glass on my tv when in the rental section or in my video section 

Black Mamba
Super User
5 of 9

on a television on the magnifying glass is accessible from the swisscom tv home page

Fritzieflipp88
Super User
6 of 9
  • Yes you are right but that search on the home page does not search films that are possible for rent... only what is broadcasted on the TV but not what movies you can rent. 
Black Mamba
Super User
7 of 9

this functionality to search for all content will soon be available in the next TV-Box updates
" The automatic entry entries are displayed for all content available on Swisscom blue TV "

Patience is the mother of virtues

Fritzieflipp88
Super User
8 of 9

Okay thanks so much 🙂 so it doesn't yet exist but is coming soon. That's pretty much what I wanted to know 🙂 

Black Mamba
Super User
9 of 9

@Fritzieflipp88 

in order to close a subject by the initiator, if the problem is resolved or request future evolutions
please accept one or more posts as an approved solution, even a personal post
to do this use the option Solution? at the bottom left of the post
Is the answer a solution to your contribution? So mark it as a solution
or use the equivalent option with the toothed wheel at the top right of the post

Meilleures salutations de la Communauté francophone

Customers help customers