cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Blue TV remote synch with soundbar

Mempeimmeiz13
Level 1
1 of 3

Hi,

I just upgraded my Swisscom TV box to the Blue TV one, and by the same token lost the synch I had to a BOSE Solo 5 soundbar with the old Swisscom remote/ box (UHC version I think). I checked on this forum without finding specifically how to synch the Swisscom remote with the BOSE soundbar, namely on/ off and volume (lots of requests to do the opposite - i.e. synch a universal remote with a Swisscom TV box).

Can you help please. Thank you,

Pierre

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Black Mamba
Level 1
2 of 3

@Mempeimmeiz13 

thanks for contribution

this can help

Gelöst: LG Oled und Bose Solo 5 und Swisscom TV Box 3 Lau... | Swisscom Community​

post @UrsSch Swisscom ‎04.02.2020 9:03

" this is only possible if your Swisscom Box is in stereo mode. otherwise not. Since the Bose Soundbar "only" has an SPDIF input but not an HDMI-ARC connection, there is only the above-mentioned solution. In this case, only the volume of the TV box itself is controlled, but not the volume of the Bose soundbar itself. In addition, according to Bose it is recommended to connect this soundbar directly to the TV The remote control from Swisscom itself can only control the volume of the TV box or the LG TV itself, but not the volume of the Bose Solo 5. "

2 Comments 2
Black Mamba
Level 1
2 of 3

@Mempeimmeiz13 

thanks for contribution

this can help

Gelöst: LG Oled und Bose Solo 5 und Swisscom TV Box 3 Lau... | Swisscom Community​

post @UrsSch Swisscom ‎04.02.2020 9:03

" this is only possible if your Swisscom Box is in stereo mode. otherwise not. Since the Bose Soundbar "only" has an SPDIF input but not an HDMI-ARC connection, there is only the above-mentioned solution. In this case, only the volume of the TV box itself is controlled, but not the volume of the Bose soundbar itself. In addition, according to Bose it is recommended to connect this soundbar directly to the TV The remote control from Swisscom itself can only control the volume of the TV box or the LG TV itself, but not the volume of the Bose Solo 5. "

Mempeimmeiz13
Level 1
3 of 3

Thank you very much @Black Mamba