Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Floated

blue TV App: New on Wingo TV

ThomasS
Community Manager
1 of 3

The blue TV app will also be available on the Wingo TV box from 28 April 2021.

For customers of the new "Wingo TV" offer, the latest films, series or sports highlights from blue+ will be available immediately. You can find the blue TV app in the "Apps" section of your Wingo TV box. To take advantage of the offer, register directly in the blue TV app and subscribe to the desired blue+ package.

Swisscom is constantly reviewing other providers and platforms for the launch of the blue TV app. We will of course keep you up to date here in the community.

Best regards

ThomasS

liebe Grüsse, bien cordialement, cari saluti, best regards
ThomasS
2 Comments 2
c.jaquier
Level 3
2 of 3

If I take the new Wingo TV offer, is it possible to watch TV channels (live and replay) via the Blue TV application? Or is this not part of the Wingo TV offer?

I would like to get rid of my Wingo TV box if possible and use the Blue TV app on my Samsung TV and also on my smartphone or tablet to watch TV channels (RTS1, TF1, M6, etc). I asked the Wingo support on Twitter but the reply I got is anything but clear:

Bonjour Cyril, Si tu disposes d'un Swisscom Login, tu peux utiliser l'app Blue TV sur tous les appareils de ton choix. Via cette app, Wingo offre l'accès à du contenu supplémentaire pour ses clients. Le support concernant son utilisation est assuré par Swisscom directement.

I think the new Wingo TV offer is just to have access to Blue+ and you still need the Wingo TV box to watch TV channels and replay. Can someone confirm this?

P.S. If you can't watch TV channels via Blue TV on smartphone, tablet, smart TV, etc, I don't really see the point of this new offer which is 3x more expensive that the old one.

Gaeilgeoir
Super User
3 of 3

@c.jaquier wrote:

"I think the new Wingo TV offer is just to have access to Blue+ and you still need the Wingo TV box to watch TV channels and replay. Can someone confirm this?"

Yes, as described in the initial post from ThomasS, it is the App on the Wingo TV Box. So, if you want to get rid off the Wingo TV Box, this would not be the best solution. 

Ma olaim an t-airgead is ma bhronnaim an t-or
O caide sin do'n te sin nach mbaineann sin do
Edited