cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"The selected program cannot be played at present. Please try again."

Highlighted
Level 1
1 of 7

it is a couple of days, since a pop up started to appear every tim I try to watch a program on my MacBook. I  use Chrome. 

This white pop up says: "Sorry! The selected program cannot be played at present. Please try again."

but in reality the program is normally played behind the pop up, with audio and video. When I close the pop up, then the progrsm stops and browser go back to tv Guide. 

Same problem with different languages.

6 Comments
Highlighted
Community Manager
2 of 7

Hello @DavideM71

Are you still encountering the issue ?

Have you tried with another browser ?

Thank you for your feedback.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Highlighted
Level 1
3 of 7

Yes, still same problem. 

I used safari , no problem there,

but I need To solve the problem I have with Chrome which is the browser I prefer and use routinely  

Highlighted
Community Manager
4 of 7

Ok, so it works then one way or another.

Have you tried to delete the cache and cookies of Chrome ?

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Highlighted
Level 1
5 of 7

hi Leyla,

I deleted cache and coockies. the problem is still there,. it doesn't occurr always, but at least 90% of time I watch Swisscome TVchannels

Highlighted
Community Manager
6 of 7

Hi @DavideM71,

Thank you for your feedback.

I tested on a MacBook Air macOS Mojave (10.14.4) with up-to-date Chrome version 74.0.3729.131 and it works fine.

Is everything up-to-date by you too ?

Highlighted
Level 1
7 of 7

Good for you Leyla. I have a MacBookPro 2009 with ElCapitan 10.11.6 (15G1011), latest OS update for ths machine is installd. latest version Chrome installed, problem occurs only with SwisscomTV not with other TV nor webstreaming