cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

TV Air v3.0.0 disaster

Novice
1 of 4

I have upgraded to v3.0.0 and nothing works. The app is very slow to start. 86FEDFBE-2D82-4F70-8924-1BC3AAE712DB.pngEvery program gives the same resultNo program information. Nothing plays. I restarted my app. I restarted my iPad. There have been a number of negative reviews on the Apple App Store. Clearly an issue here.5E02177C-E376-4F0A-9819-1E449BACCB44.pngScreenshot of the TV guide

Edited
MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
2 of 4

Hello @johners88

We are aware of this issue. There is currently no solution.

There will be an hotfix soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
3 Comments
Highlighted
Community Manager
2 of 4

Hello @johners88

We are aware of this issue. There is currently no solution.

There will be an hotfix soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Novice
3 of 4

This issue is partially solved. The hot fix has it working, but it is still very slow to start. Separately the user experience is a step down from v2.  After a very long wait for the app to start, I am presented with a series of tiles representing different recommended programs. More menus to dig through and search. I recommend a favourites option and also the ability to start on the same channel as was being used previously. V3 as at November 10 remains a step backwards. How can I revert back to v2?

Community Manager
4 of 4

Hello @johners88

It is not possible to go back to the previous version.

Sorry for the inconvenience.