cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Disney Plus

Highlighted
Level 1
1 of 6

Hi

Disney Plus launches later this month in Switzerland.

Does anyone know if Swisscom will run the app, similar to DAZN, Netflix etc so that it can be accessed easily from the Swisscom home screen?

Thanks

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
6 of 6

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your interest.

@Keufrimeip62 I am very sorry you received a wrong information when calling our customer service.

Disney+ is currently not available as an application on Swisscom TV. We would like to offer as much content as possible on our platform and therefore maintain close relationships with various providers, including Disney.

We will communicate actively on our different channels as soon as new information becomes available.

Thank you for your patience 😊

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
5 Comments
Highlighted
Super User
2 of 6

Hello,
At the moment it is not yet known how swisscom will bring an app for SCTV together with Disney. However, when Disney+ is launched, you can expect that there will be no supported app for SCTV.

Sorry you won't get a happier answer.
Maybe Disney+ can be used on your Smart TV or via Chromecast or AppleTV from your phone?

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali saluti
Dominik

#stayathome
Highlighted
Super User
3 of 6

@vegas 

Don't expect day one support, but if the service is popular in Switzerland, chances look good.

Highlighted
Level 1
4 of 6

ok thanks for that. Hopefully Disney+ create something, as using from the Swisscom home screen is excellent for Netflix etc

Highlighted
Level 1
5 of 6

Yesterday I called 0800 800 800 to ask the question... the lady told me the app can be downloaded from user's profile on the internet... which is completely bullshit false answer and was confirmed by his colleague minutes after...

Highlighted
Community Manager
6 of 6

Hello everyone,

Thank you for your interest.

@Keufrimeip62 I am very sorry you received a wrong information when calling our customer service.

Disney+ is currently not available as an application on Swisscom TV. We would like to offer as much content as possible on our platform and therefore maintain close relationships with various providers, including Disney.

We will communicate actively on our different channels as soon as new information becomes available.

Thank you for your patience 😊

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!