cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Changing language from German to original language on tvair recording

1 of 7

Is it possible to change language from dubbed German to original language of the program? I can do it on regular tv through options but not sure how with a tvair recording.

Edited
MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
2 of 7

Hello @Wblawson

You can touch the double circle icon on the lower-right corner of the screen. It will switch to the original language as long as it is available.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
6 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 7

Hello @Wblawson

You can touch the double circle icon on the lower-right corner of the screen. It will switch to the original language as long as it is available.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Novice
3 of 7

This option does not seem to be available anymore.  I have used it for several years but in the last few months clicking the icon has no effect.  The main reason I used TVair is for the dual language function.

Highlighted
Community Manager
4 of 7

Hello @Podafri57

The double circle icon is no more available. Now you need to click on the 3 small dots on the higher right corner instead. 

Novice
5 of 7

Thanks LeylaG, but I don't see that option.  I still have the double circle icon.  I am not a subscriber, does that make a difference?

Community Manager
6 of 7

On which device do you watch Swisscom TV Air? Smartphone/tablet or a computer?

Novice
7 of 7

computer - Macbook.