cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can No longer rent sports events

Contributor
1 of 10

This has appened before.

It should be possible to rent a sports event pay-per-view using TV Air on a MAC (all browsers) This is currently not possible. There is a message saying that the program is not available on the subscription.

Same problem firefox and safari

9 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 10

Hello @RMH1

Have you tried again to rent a Sport Live Event in the meantime?

Due to a known disruption, some matches are not available for renting from a smartphone or tablet. It should be ok on TV Air Mac/PC.

I kindly ask you to call our customer support should you encounter the same issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
3 of 10

Thankyou, Pay per view does not work for English premiership football matches using Firefox or Safari on a MAC computer, but it does work for UEFA champions league matches. Customer support is not usually available when these matches are on the TV. 

Highlighted
Contributor
4 of 10

Still not working.

Contributor
5 of 10

Amazing. it's still not working. The screen says it is possible to rent english premiershp matches at 5.- pay per view. But it is not using swisscom TV air as I do not have a tv set at the present time..

Contributor
6 of 10

I've got the same problem still, on TV air the pay per view rental is not available.

Community Manager
7 of 10

Hello @RMH1

There is currently no known issues. You should be able to rent a pay-per-view sport event on your Mac. 

I forwarded your request to our technical support.

The best would be to call us when the situation occurs.

I wish you a nice week

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
8 of 10

the tech support guy rang me but insisted (to the point of rudeness) that I cannot rent these events any more.

In this case you need to change the publicity on your site. 

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/internet-television-fixednetwork/swisscom-tv/sport.html

Here it says that you can rent premier league games for 5.- 

Expert
9 of 10

Do you have a TV Subscription with Swisscom? It sais you need either a fixnet TV Subscription or at least the TV Air Mobile Subscription on your Mobile to be able to rent or purchase...

What Subscription do you have?

Contributor
10 of 10

Customer support called to say that the pay per view service is no longer available for premier league although it is still advertised on the swiss com website. 

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/internet-television-fixednetwork/swisscom-tv/sport.html