cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can No longer rent sports events

Contributor
1 of 9

This has appened before.

It should be possible to rent a sports event pay-per-view using TV Air on a MAC (all browsers) This is currently not possible. There is a message saying that the program is not available on the subscription.

Same problem firefox and safari

8 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 9

Hello @RMH1

Have you tried again to rent a Sport Live Event in the meantime?

Due to a known disruption, some matches are not available for renting from a smartphone or tablet. It should be ok on TV Air Mac/PC.

I kindly ask you to call our customer support should you encounter the same issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
3 of 9

Thankyou, Pay per view does not work for English premiership football matches using Firefox or Safari on a MAC computer, but it does work for UEFA champions league matches. Customer support is not usually available when these matches are on the TV. 

Highlighted
Contributor
4 of 9

Still not working.

Contributor
5 of 9

Amazing. it's still not working. The screen says it is possible to rent english premiershp matches at 5.- pay per view. But it is not using swisscom TV air as I do not have a tv set at the present time..

Contributor
6 of 9

I've got the same problem still, on TV air the pay per view rental is not available.

Community Manager
7 of 9

Hello @RMH1

There is currently no known issues. You should be able to rent a pay-per-view sport event on your Mac. 

I forwarded your request to our technical support.

The best would be to call us when the situation occurs.

I wish you a nice week

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
8 of 9

the tech support guy rang me but insisted (to the point of rudeness) that I cannot rent these events any more.

In this case you need to change the publicity on your site. 

https://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/internet-television-fixednetwork/swisscom-tv/sport.html

Here it says that you can rent premier league games for 5.- 

Expert
9 of 9

Do you have a TV Subscription with Swisscom? It sais you need either a fixnet TV Subscription or at least the TV Air Mobile Subscription on your Mobile to be able to rent or purchase...

What Subscription do you have?