• Der Fragesteller hat diesen Beitrag als gelöst markiert.
  • Geschlossen

Samsung Smart Remote Control - Swisscom TV Box 2.0 steuern geht nicht

skillpartner
Level 1
1 von 12

Hoi zäme

Ich habe einen brandneuen Samsung Q7 QLED mit Samsung Smart Remote.

Ich habe eine Swisscom TV Box 2.0 UHD und einen entsprechenden Infrarot Dongle daran (bei Brack bestellt).

Wenn ich die über die Samsung TV Funktion Universalfernbedienung die Swisscom Box ansprechen möchte mit der Samsung Smart Remote wähle ich zuerst die Option HMDI 1>Set Top Box> und den Dienstanbieter Swisscom aus. Trotzdem funktioniert der Test mit Channel +/- nicht. Früher musste man noch nach dem Dienstanbieter eine Modell auswählen, das bietet Samsung nicht mehr an... nur noch Swisscom.

Mache ich etwas falsch? Übersehe ich etwas? Wie kann ich den IR Dongle an der TV Box grundsätzlich testen (ob er überhaupt funktioniert)? Danke, ich habe die anderen Posts zu diesem Thema alle gelesen, aber mir wurde nicht geholfen.

Gruss

skillpartner

HILFREICHSTE ANTWORT1

Akzeptierte Lösungen
SamuelD
Swisscom
2 von 12

Hallo @skillpartner

Hast du in der Zwischenzeit eine Lösung gefunden? 

Gruss

Samuel

Hinweis: Ich bin Swisscom Mitarbeiter, schreibe hier allerdings als Privatperson.
Hinweis: Ich bin Swisscom Mitarbeiter, schreibe hier allerdings als Privatperson.
11 Kommentare 11
SamuelD
Swisscom
2 von 12

Hallo @skillpartner

Hast du in der Zwischenzeit eine Lösung gefunden? 

Gruss

Samuel

Maverick2805
Level 4
3 von 12
Ja was ist die Lösung? Habe dasselbe Problem?
skillpartner
Level 1
4 von 12

Guten Tag

Ich konnte die Samsung Remote Control wie folgt verbinden, sie funktioniert jetzt perfekt zur Steuerung der Swisscom TV Box 2.0.

0. Infrarot Dongle von Brack an Swisscom TV Box anschliesen

1. Swisscom TV Box vom Strom nehmen und HDMI Kabel trennen vom TV

2. Samsung TV einschalten ohne Box

3. Swisscom Box an den Strom anschliessen und HDMI Kabel mit TV verbinden (fährt hoch)

Jetzt wurde die Swisscom Box automatisch vom Samsung erkannt ohne weiteres manuelles Hinzufügen.

Viel Glück!

Gaz123
Level 3
5 von 12

Hi @skillpartner

Can you share the URL of the IR dongle (from Brack) you purchased? Thanks in advance.

Gaz123
Level 3
6 von 12

If anyone else is having the same problem with the Samsung Q7F TV Series, below are 2 URL's for buying the Swisscom Infrared Dongle for the Swisscom TV Box 2.0 (UHD): -

From Swisscomhttps://www.swisscom.ch/de/privatkunden/produkte/zubehoer/internet-tv-zubehoer/uhd-zubehoer-kit(0000...

From Brack.ch - https://www.brack.ch/swisscom-infrarot-empfaenger-450600

Once I received the Infrared Dongle I did the below: -

1. Follow the steps @skillpartner posted above (NOTE - ensure you use the "HDMI 1" port on the "Samsung One Connect Box" when connecting your Swisscom TV Box 2.0 (UHD))
  2. Then, click on the "Home" button on the Samsung Remote
  3. Go left to the "Source" menu item
  4. Find the "Source" where the Swisscom TV Box is connected and press the "Up" button
  5. Select the "Universe Remote Setup" option (may not be the exact wording but something like that)
  6. Follow the steps until you are required to test the "Channel Up / Down" buttons
  7. Keep trying and if the Channel does not change keep choosing "No" when the TV asks "Did the channel change?"
  8. Eventually the "Channel Up / Down" buttons WILL work (I think it was the 4 or 5 try for me)
  9. When the "Channel Up / Down" buttons do work, click on "Yes" when the TV asks "Did the channel change?"
  10. And that's it, the Samsung TV will now recognise the Swisscom TV Box 2.0

The good news is, the Swisscom Icon will now be shown for the relevant "Source" and you will also be able to access the "Channel Guide", "Home" and "Recording" Swisscom options using the Samsung Universe Remote.

I really hope that Samsung will fix this issue without the need to buy the Swisscom Infrared Dongle, I believe / hope that Samsung are aware of this issue and resolve it in a future Samsung TV Fireware update. When is this likely to happen? Who knows...

Good luck!

POGO 1104
Super User
7 von 12

@Gaz123 schrieb:
....really hope that Samsung will fix this issue without the need to buy the Swisscom Infrared Dongle, I believe / hope that Samsung are aware of this issue and resolve it in a future Samsung TV Fireware update. When is this likely to happen? Who knows...

@Gaz123

There must be used a separate IR-Receiver, because there is no one built inside the TV2.0 Box.  There is only a Bluetooth Receiver inside for the Bluetooth controlled RC.

Maybe, Samsung can activate the Bluetooth functionality in the Smart remote control..... 😉

keep on rockin'
keep on rockin'
Gaz123
Level 3
8 von 12

Hi Pogo, thank you for this information, this is really good to know.

It's a shame that the IR receiver is needed to get the full functionality from the Samsung remote, but mostly it is a shame that Swisscom and Samsung (mainly Samsung.ch) were not able to provide me this information sooner... I have called Swisscom and Samsung multiple times the last 4-5 days regarding this issue and no one was able to provide me with the information you have provided me.

Also, the Samsung Q7F TV I have is a 2017 model (released summer of 2017 i think) and the Swisscom 2.0 TV Box is also at least 6 months old and no one was able to assist.

Regarding your comment about Samsung activating Bluetooth on the RC - are you saying that Samsung could fix this by producing a NEW Samsung RC and adding Bluetooth functionality (which should enable the full functionality on the Swisscom TV 2.0 box without the need of the IR receiver) or do you mean thay should / could activate the Bluetooth functionality on the CURRENT Samsung RC? 

Thanks again for your input!

Editiert
POGO 1104
Super User
9 von 12

@Gaz123 schrieb:
....Regarding your comment about Samsung activating Bluetooth on the RC - are you saying that Samsung could fix this by producing a NEW Samsung RC and adding Bluetooth functionality (which should enable the full functionality on the Swisscom TV 2.0 box without the need of the IR receiver) or do you mean thay should / could activate the Bluetooth functionality on the CURRENT Samsung RC?

My comment about the Bluetooth functionallity on the Samsung RC was just a joke 😉

But - why you don't use the Swisscom RC to control the TV ?
The Swisscom RC has also a built in IR LED to control the TV. Power on/off and audio control is possible. Most of the time (up to 99% of daily use) this is enough.

keep on rockin'
keep on rockin'
bm14
Level 2
10 von 12

Ich habe das Problem auch und bisher keine Lösung.

Q7F vor einer Woche gekauft, nach Samsung Anleitung angeschlossen (war noch alte TV Box 2.0), alles wurde erkannt, alles hat perfekt funktioniert inkl. Kanalwechsel Swisscom TV über die Samsung Smart Remote (ohne IR-Dongle), also offensichtlich über HDMI-CEC.

Dann einmal Möbel umgestellt und wieder angeschlossen, nichts mehr wurde erkannt. Nach manuellem Einrichten hat dann irgendwann das Kanalumschalten wieder funktioniert, aber jetzt nur noch aus max. 1 Meter Entfernung und Smart Remote direkt auf TV Box gerichtet (vorher hat das im ganzen Raum in alle Richtungen funktioniert). Also jetzt vermutlich über IR?

Vor zwei Tagen neue TV Box 2.0 UHD bekommen, ich dachte jetzt gehts vielleicht. Nein, die wird überhaupt nicht erkannt (bzw. einmal wurde sie als upc Box erkannt). Auch mit den beschriebenen Schritten (TV Box vom Strom, HDMI ausstecken, dann wieder von vorn) wird nichts erkannt und Kanal umschalten mit Smart Remote funktioniert null.

Ist ja eigentlich nicht so tragisch, aber wenn es am Anfang so perfekt funktioniert und man dann ewig rummacht und einfach nichts erkannt wird, ist es irgendwie nervig. Samsung hat die UHD TV Box übrigens auch nirgends in der Geräteliste.

Frage an die Experten: Kann es sein, dass meine alte TV Box 2.0 (nicht UHD) am Anfang wie ich vermute über HDMI-CEC mit dem Q7F perfekt zusammengearbeitet hat? Wenn ja, was kann ich tun, damit das wieder geht bzw. jetzt mit der UHD-Box geht?

Merci vielmals! 

Gaz123
Level 3
11 von 12

@bm14 schrieb:
Frage an die Experten: Kann es sein, dass meine alte TV Box 2.0 (nicht UHD) am Anfang wie ich vermute über HDMI-CEC mit dem Q7F perfekt zusammengearbeitet hat? Wenn ja, was kann ich tun, damit das wieder geht bzw. jetzt mit der UHD-Box geht?

Merci vielmals! 

Hi bm14,

Currently it seems the Q7F only recognizes the Non-UHD TV Box 2.0 (Model: IP1200), although I am surprised this was possible without the Swisscom IR dongle (but I am no expert). I assume Samsung have not yet programmed the UHD TV Box 2.0 (Model: IP1400) so it simply won't work on the Q7F until the IP1400 model is added in a future firmware (I assume / hope).

However, if you want a solution now you will need to purchase the Swisscom IR dongle and then follow the steps mentioned above and the Samsung TV WILL recognize the Swisscom UHD TV Box 2.0 and give you full functionality on your Samsung Smart RC.

Hope that helps!

Gaz

bm14
Level 2
12 von 12

Thanks very much!