cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.
  • Floated

DAZN now available on Swisscom TV

SOLVED
Highlighted
Community Manager
Message 1 of 7

Dear Community 

The wait is over! Today we launch DAZN – the Netflix of Sports – on our Swisscom TV UHD Boxes. Premier League, La Liga, the NFL, NBA or Tennis complement our Sports proposition on the Big Screen. The first highlight is this Sunday Nov 11 with the Premier League Derby Manchester City vs Manchester United. First month is free, Fr. 12.90/mth thereafter with a 1 month cancellation.

DAZN_logo_Swisscom_Store 240_240.jpg

Click here for Swisscom's official media release.

What do you think? Which leagues and sports do you look forward to the most?

liebe Grüsse ThomasS
MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Hi All,

So, the commentary will be in German and NOT English.

I hope they change this in the future as am sure people want to hear the original language commentary.

Thanks

K

6 Comments
Contributor
Message 2 of 7

What commentary language with the English Premier League Games be in? German or English?

Community Manager
Message 3 of 7

Hello @Liverpoolguy

The DAZN app is available in German and English. I invite you to contact DAZN directly to find out in which language the Premier League commentary is.

That would be great if you could share the answer here.

Cheers

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Hi All,

So, the commentary will be in German and NOT English.

I hope they change this in the future as am sure people want to hear the original language commentary.

Thanks

K

Community Manager
Message 5 of 7

Hello @Liverpoolguy

Thanks for your quick feedback.

For sure, that would be great to get the commentary available in English too.

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Hi All,

Had an update from Dazn, and now they say that the EPL 2018/19 will not be shown in Switzerland:

Sorry for the misunderstandin. Unfortunately the EPL season 2018/2019 will not be shown by us in Swiss. You can follow us on Facebook and Twitter or simply subscribe our media newsletter: http://media.dazn.com/ Do you have further questions? Please visit our Help and FAQ pages: https://my.dazn.com/help/ or reply to this e-mail directly.

So, no football options again....

Community Manager
Message 7 of 7

Hello @Liverpoolguy

I think there is a misunderstanding here as the current season 2018/2019 of the Premier League is available with DAZN. This is the next one, 2019/2020 that won't be available.

Where and how to watch it after this season, we unfortunately don't have further information at the moment.

Fingers crossed