cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New name, new design: meet our new-look Customer Center

New name, new design: meet our new-look Customer Center

100% helpful (1/1)

Customer Center_Start.png

From February, the Swisscom Customer Center for residential customers will have a new look. It will be even easier to change your subscriptions, set the Combox and view bills yourself. And what’s more, the Customer Center, like the app, has been renamed “My Swisscom” for 2019.

New features in the "My Swisscom" Customer Center

• With the 360°overview on the start page, you can see all the key information at a glance.
  • The new name "My Swisscom" also appears on the start page.
  • We’ve simplified navigation for faster access.
  • We've redesigned the mobile area with all your subscription details.
  • Prominent tiles display the key functions for your products.
  • We have optimised contrasts, colours and keyboard navigation.
  • Orders, settings and correspondence with Swisscom are saved in your activities.

Customer Center_Kacheln.png

Customer Center_Mobile.png

What is the reason for these changes?

A growing number of customers now use the Customer Center to resolve their issues. As a result, Swisscom felt it was important to adapt the design and functions to meet current standards.

Do things still look the same to you?

• Swisscom is rolling out the new “My Swisscom” Customer Center gradually. By the end of February at the latest all customers will be able to use the new functions.
  • At the moment, the mobile area and start page have the new look. The other categories will follow.
  • Switching to the new look will be rolled out in the coming months for our business customers.

Let us know you views

What do you think of the new “My Swisscom” Customer Center? Is there anything that doesn't work the way you’d like? We would love to hear your comments.

P.S. Sign in with your Swisscom Login and add a display name to your profile to use the comment function. Log in now

Was this article helpful? Yes No
Contributors