cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

WLAN Box 2 disconnects daily

Highlighted
1 of 4

I recently purchased a WLAN Box 2 to function as a repeater for my Internet 3 Box. The WLAN Box 2 pairs (wireless) with the Internet Box 3 and functions great for circa 20 hours. After 20 hours the WB2 show connected within the IB3 interface but the WB2 box does not show an IP address. Rebooting the IB3 or the WB2 resolves the issue and it then continues to work for about 20 hours. I have tried moving the location of the WB2 and IB3 but the behavior is still the same.

Is it possible to schedule a script to automatically reboot the Internet Box 3 or the WLAN Box 2?

MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
3 of 4

Hi Antoine,

Thank you for the email. The serial number of the WLAN2 box is 3.0X2001A0002019. It has been stable now for 2 days or so it seems to have improved. 

3 Comments
Highlighted
Anonym
2 of 4

Hello

We can remotely connect your WLAN-Box 2 to check what is wrong, it's obviously not normal to have to reboot it often. Could you please let me know the serial number of your WB2 (on the label on the bottom) or the serial number of your Internet-Box?

Thanks! Antoine

Highlighted
3 of 4

Hi Antoine,

Thank you for the email. The serial number of the WLAN2 box is 3.0X2001A0002019. It has been stable now for 2 days or so it seems to have improved. 

Highlighted
Swisscom
4 of 4

Hi

OK, good to read. Let me know if you see any further case of this issue!

Have a good day, take care! Antoine