cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ta da! Internet-Box 3 is here

Community Manager
1 of 5

Hey!

In addition to numerous new products, the Internet Box 3 was also presented at today's media conference. As of Monday, it will be available in our online shop.

What are the benefits of Internet-Box 3?

• Superfast WLAN with the latest Wi-Fi 6 standard: 2.4 + 5 GHz
  • Suitable for Internet speeds of up to 10 Gbit/s
  • Ethernet port: 1× 2.5 Gbit/s and 4× 1 Gbit/s

The new Box has already been put through its paces by the Community. Interested users who received a free Internet-Box 3 to test have shared their experience and impressions with us.

@iPing@Samsi@Dani (CH)@Werner@Thommy@Winn60 , @Chips@Lori-77 and many more users.

We would like to take this opportunity to thank all of these users for their valued input and feedback. You have been a big help, proving the value of the Community again! #High-Five!

What excites you most about the Internet-Box 3? Tell us in the Comments – we’d love to hear from you.

Best wishes

IvanH

Swisscom Mitarbeiter im Bereich Social Media & Community Management.
Employé Swisscom dans le domaine Social Media & Community Management.
Swisscom employee in the field of Social Media & Community Management.
Edited
4 Comments
Highlighted
Level 3
2 of 5

Thank you Ivan. 😃

Former Swisscom Staff
Highlighted
3 of 5

Hi @IvanH

I bought and installed the Internet Box 3 a couple of weeks ago, replacing the old flat internet box 1.

All works well except when I turn on my Playstation 4.

Systematically, when I turn on the PS4, the Internet Box 3 looses the internet connection, starts blinking red, WiFi is down. After 5 mins it reconnects, works well for about 10 minutes and then again looses the connection, starts blinking red, WiFi down.

When the PS4 is turned off, the router (and the rest of the home network) working well.

It seems to me that the Internet Box 3 is not well configured to handle the internet traffic of the PS4.

Do you know what could be the reason of this incompatibility between Internet Box 3 and PS4 ?

Anyone else facing the same issue ?

Thanks, 

Leo

Highlighted
4 of 5

BTW, do you think the activation of Spanning Tree Protocol (STP) in the Network Settings of the Internet Box 3 can help solving the incompatibility or conflict between PS4 and the Internet Box ?

Highlighted
Community Manager
5 of 5

Hello @Leonardo.Verrastro

I am happy to learn that our technician could identify the problem and resolve the situation(details on your other post). 

Expect having good times with your PS4! 🙂👍

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!