abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

My Antivirus Says My Router Is Infected.

Novice
1 von 8

Hello Friends,

My Antivirus program says my router is infected and gives me a popup update. Has anyone faced any similar issue before? Kindly let me know!

7 Kommentare
Super User
2 von 8

Sure that is an message from your AV-program and not at fake from the Internet? 

Be aware! 

cu Marcus
Die Swisscom Community ist ein Kunde-hilft-Kunde-Forum.
Super User
3 von 8

No. Which Antivirus program do you use? Can you show us the popup? Maybe it's a hoax, be careful to not follow the instructions.

Which Router do you have?

Falls du in deinem Thread eine Antwort von Tux0ne wünschst, so ergänze deinen Text mit @Tux0ne. Damit erhalte ich eine Benachrichtigung.

Selbstdeklaration

Novice
4 von 8

Thanks for jumping in and helping out. I really appericiate that. I have been using avast for sometime now. The pop up does not come at interval but randomly. I have been able to get an exact picture of the pop up here in this post . Please let me know if following the post guidelines would be helpful or not.

Super User
5 von 8

Did you follow the instructions at this blog?

cu Marcus
Die Swisscom Community ist ein Kunde-hilft-Kunde-Forum.
Novice
6 von 8

I have not yet followed the instruction. I am waiting for a more experienced person to guide me to understand if that would be the correct resolution.

Expert
7 von 8

Do you get the same message as in the article: "its DNS settings have been modified [...]"?

Have you changed the DNS settings in the past? Is it set to default? Which DNS servers are used on you local computer?

Novice
8 von 8

Yes I am getting the same message. And yes I have changed the DNS servers to Google Dns long ago!