abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

DSL-AC68U Internet Access

Novice
1 von 10

Hi Everyone,

I have replaced my centro grande with this router, I did all the configs and the router now detects the internet but it always sends me to an activation page where it gives me an ID and it asks me a 6 digit code in order to activate my connection. Problem is, nobody on the customer service knows what that number is.

From all the configs I saw that are needed, I fail to properly setup the dhcp option 60 since it is not visible on my router options. I fear that the lack activation might come from this since from what I read, this option 60 will do the dhcp handshake automatically.

Does anyone know how to overcome this?

I already contacted asus to see if they can help me with that option 60 as well.

Thanks.

9 Kommentare
Super User
2 von 10

@guimar4es hi please use for first time aktivation a new swisscom router. have you change the contract ?

the router you want doesn't support vectoring. In some places it's important for growing up speed.

you wrote:

but it always sends me to an activation page where it gives me an ID and it asks me a 6 digit code in order to activate my connection.

That's correct, that new aktivation process by swisscom.  

Knowledge: Netzwerk Allgemein | Telekomunikation | Betriebssysteme| sonstiges
# Wenn ich geholfen habe, könnt ihr mir danken in dem ihr auf den Like klickt #
Editiert
Novice
3 von 10

But I do not know what is my activation code and no one in the customer service seems to know what it is either. Is this code something it was given to me the 1st time I activated the internet service? This was 5 years ago, I do not have that code anymore.

I haven't done any recent change on the contract.

Super User
4 von 10

10-03-_2018_12-16-58.jpgIt's look like this ?

@guimar4es please show me the aktivationpage witout the ID. thanks

Editiert
Novice
5 von 10

Here you goSwisscom activation.JPG

Super User
6 von 10

Okay thak you.

have you moved your residence ?

Please Ask the Support for "Swisscom Ready" or "Undefined Line  by Swisscom Ready Connects".

@GuidoT have you any Idea from where the form comes?  Swisscom ?

Swisscom
7 von 10

No idea.

Head of Access & Communication Services @ Product & Marketing Department, Swisscom (Schweiz) AG
Novice
8 von 10

No, I haven't changed the address.

Highlighted
Contributor
9 von 10

Hello

I have had this registration site in the past also and it  comes if your router is not recognized as belonging to swisscom (and I believe it is for other providers over the swisscom net). In my case the option 60 was not set properly.

Super User
10 von 10

Well you already get the clue. Maybe Asus enable the DHCP option, but I don't think so. The swiss market is a protected closed market.

https://community.swisscom.ch/t5/Archiv-Internet/ASUS-DSL-AC68U/td-p/342257

https://community.swisscom.ch/t5/Internet/ASUS-DSL-AC68U-connection-activation/td-p/423066

But nice someone ask once again.

https://www.tuxone.ch
Falls du in deinem Thread eine Antwort von Tux0ne wünschst, so ergänze deinen Text mit @Tux0ne. Damit erhalte ich eine Benachrichtigung.