cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

InOne Mobile - Data Roaming Package

Piommiodeth84
Level 1
1 of 2

I have inOne Mobile package. Do I still need to turn "Roaming" on and off when out of the country. I was just over the border in France and wasn't sure when I called to Switzerland and sent a message, if I needed to have Roaming on to get the free roaming or not. I've searched but can not find the answer.

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
DomiP
Super User
2 of 2

Hi,

depending on your Package, there are still some fees.

With inOne mobile go you have free Roaming in the whole European Union. This means, that you need to activate the Roaming-Functionality on your Device to use the Data. There are 40GB in Hi-Speed for Free and after this, you'll surf until the end of the month with slower speed.

Take in mind, that you need an extra package to call from switzerland to a country in the Union (e.g. France or Germany)!

To sum up: to use the Benefits of inOne mobile Go, you need to activate roaming in your Phone-Settings.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali saluti
Dominik

1 Comment 1
DomiP
Super User
2 of 2

Hi,

depending on your Package, there are still some fees.

With inOne mobile go you have free Roaming in the whole European Union. This means, that you need to activate the Roaming-Functionality on your Device to use the Data. There are 40GB in Hi-Speed for Free and after this, you'll surf until the end of the month with slower speed.

Take in mind, that you need an extra package to call from switzerland to a country in the Union (e.g. France or Germany)!

To sum up: to use the Benefits of inOne mobile Go, you need to activate roaming in your Phone-Settings.

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali saluti
Dominik