cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cockpit unavailable to load roaming data package

Novice
1 of 4
Hi.

I have been trying to load a roaming data package for days now but I keep getting an error message saying that the cockpit service is temporarily unavailable and to try again later. Any suggestions?

I am currently outside of Switzerland. I have tried using the various Swisscom apps as well as from a laptop and my mobile.
3 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 4

Hi @Schur

Have you managed to purchase a data package ?

Cheers,

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Novice
3 of 4

did you get a solution to this? i bought a world 1 200mb package and was overseas from ca. 8-17 june, but could not access Cockpit to check on my roaming status (i.e. how much data i had used)so i was afraid to use it as often as i wanted to. i relied a lot on wifi. The firend i travelled with from CH had no problem accessing her cockpit however!!!

So, a day after returning home to CH i went online and saw i'd used only 22mb of 200mb. and still no explanation as to why the system was not available. wasted 15.- there quite frankly. what a rip off.

Community Manager
4 of 4

Thank you for your feedback.

An outage (which is now fixed) was impacted the Swisscom Cockpit, this is why you couldn't access it. 

Please send me your mobile number by private message, I will have a look.

Have a nice day,

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!