cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Cockpit not available

Seisteiyer56
Level 4
1 of 11

Anyone else having an error while accessing cockpit.swisscom.ch? I'd very much like to see how much I have available on my roaming package and also control the consumption but.. seems the only place I could do it is gone! Is there a maintenance going on? Or is there a new site where we can see that information?

Thank you!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Seisteiyer56
Level 4
8 of 11

I think I've diagnosed it all by myself... For some reason Edge browser is trying to push one of my user credentials towards the website and hence why it gives a funny error.

I've tried inprivate and it worked and I tried from another session and browser (Brave namely) and it worked.

All good! My bad... Thanks for all the replies 🙂

10 Comments 10
Gaeilgeoir
Level 4
2 of 11

@Seisteiyer56 I tried to open Cockpit on different devices, including the Cockpit app, and there was no problem. Is there an error message? Since when it does no more work? Do you use the app or at the computer?

Ma olaim an t-airgead is ma bhronnaim an t-or
O caide sin do'n te sin nach mbaineann sin do
Edited
Seisteiyer56
Level 4
3 of 11

I tried from my phone, home computer and another internet connection and it wasn't working yesterday... Today is normal.

Ah well, all is good again 🙂

Gaeilgeoir
Level 4
4 of 11

@Seisteiyer56 Possibly it was just a small interruption, this can happen. Good that it works again 👍.

Seisteiyer56
Level 4
5 of 11

Well it's not working again... I'm trying from my own phone and did with several browsers (3 actually) and even used a VPN just in case but it keeps redirecting me to https://cockpit.swisscom.ch/Common/error500?aspxerrorpath=/

Gaeilgeoir
Level 4
6 of 11

@Seisteiyer56 I still have no problem with cockpit It seems there is a technical problem with your acount, It this case I would, as assigned, contact the Hotline 0800 800 800. I’m sure they will fix it. 

Edited
Black Mamba
Level 4
7 of 11

@Seisteiyer56 

thank you for the contributions and feedback

as indicated by @Gaeilgeoir the Cockpit is functional and no fault has been reported

with the SMS a Code and a URL link are sent test once with URL link if it works 😀

it would be best to contact the Swisscom Hotline to determine the origin of the problem

Residential customers: contact us via call, chat, text | Swisscom

Seisteiyer56
Level 4
8 of 11

I think I've diagnosed it all by myself... For some reason Edge browser is trying to push one of my user credentials towards the website and hence why it gives a funny error.

I've tried inprivate and it worked and I tried from another session and browser (Brave namely) and it worked.

All good! My bad... Thanks for all the replies 🙂

Black Mamba
Level 4
9 of 11

@Seisteiyer56 

thank you for the feedback 😀

in order to close a topic by the initiator, if the problem is resolved 

please accept a post as approved solution, to do this, use the option Solution? 

at the bottom left of the post : Is the answer a solution to your contribution?

So mark it as a solution or use the equivalent option with the toothed wheel at the top right of the post

Jethioyeu79
Level 4
10 of 11

i have also faced same issue.

Edited
Gaeilgeoir
Level 4
11 of 11

@Jethioyeu79 What are the two links you entered, and what is the relation to the Swisscom Cockpit? If there is no relation, please remove them !