Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topup credit

Niefieho14
Level 1
1 of 6

Hello,

I wanted to top up my credit, however, I have an error message "Error" The cockpit can not be displayed at this moment . Please try again later."

This error is persisting since last week. How could you help me top up the credit?

Regards

5 Comments 5
Black Mamba
Super User
2 of 6

@Niefieho14 

thanks for contribution

===============================================================================

FIRST

My Swisscom > Profile settings > New means of payment : Manage credit and debit card information

Enter a new means of payment, which you can then use with Swisscom in the future.

AFTER

On this page:  Swisscom Cockpit - Help | Swisscom

The Swisscom Cockpit keeps you up to date on your costs when you are abroad. You can also use it to forward calls and purchase data packages.

Cockpit for prepaid customers

When you visit the Cockpit with a prepaid mobile, you will see the following areas:

Credit

As a prepaid customer, you can check your current credit and top up easily.

Packages

In this area, you can buy additional packages for data, call minutes or SMS/MMS.

In Switzerland
Without a data package, a daily basic surfing tariff of CHF 2.– applies as standard for prepaid mobiles. You can, however, deactivate this basic tariff in the menu should you wish (the three lines in the top right). Chargeable surfing will not then be possible, and you will only be able to go online when connected to a WLAN.

From abroad
To increase your cost security, you need a data package to surf. This ensures you are not billed for any unexpected costs. The 10 MB basic tariff is no longer available. 

Costs

From autumn 2021 you will be able to set your cost limits for calls/SMS/MMS.

Edited
LeylaG
Community Manager
3 of 6

Hello @Niefieho14

The top up option via the Cockpit should work. 

Alternatively, you have the possibility to do it online or to  purchase a credit voucher at any Swisscom Shop and at many stores, newsagents and railway ticket vending machines. See Additional prepaid top-up options at the bottom of this link: https://bit.ly/3gk7gEc 

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions
Schuschemuk27
Level 1
4 of 6

Hi. I have the same problem for a week now. Swisscom cockpit always has an error no matter what browser i use. 

Gaeilgeoir
Super User
5 of 6

@Schuschemuk27 possibly you have the same problem as described in the link below, could you please try to do as indicated in the „accepted solution“ in green? 

https://community.swisscom.ch/t5/Roaming/Cockpit-not-available/m-p/675559#M77

Does the Cockpit App work?

Ma olaim an t-airgead is ma bhronnaim an t-or
O caide sin do'n te sin nach mbaineann sin do
LeylaG
Community Manager
6 of 6

Hello @Niefieho14

Are you abroad? For some Prepaid customers, it is currently not possible to top up via the Cockpit if you are abroad. 

If not, what is the error message you got?

Thank you 

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions