cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Can’t login Swisscom cockpit. It shows “Webpage not available”.

Tiettellach78
Level 2
1 of 6

I went to Swisscom store to change back my old prepaid plan. They did cancel the new one, but No current plan shows on My Swisscom. And I can’t check my remained credit because I can’t login Swisscom cockpit.

ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS 2

Accepted Solutions
DomiP
Super User
2 of 6

Mostly it takes up to one day until the system changes the subscription-data in the user-interfaces like the Cockpit or MySwisscom.

If you want to check your credit (i guess you are using a Prepaid-Phone) you can type  *130#  on your device to get the current balance.

Or alternatively onto MySwisscom at https://swisscom.ch/myswisscom.

If you need further asisstance, do not hesitate to ask us!

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali saluti
Dominik

LeylaG
Community Manager
6 of 6

Hello @Tiettellach78

The activation fee of an inOne mobile prepaid is CHF 19.90, including an initial credit conversation of CHF 20.-, see details on our website.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions
5 Comments 5
DomiP
Super User
2 of 6

Mostly it takes up to one day until the system changes the subscription-data in the user-interfaces like the Cockpit or MySwisscom.

If you want to check your credit (i guess you are using a Prepaid-Phone) you can type  *130#  on your device to get the current balance.

Or alternatively onto MySwisscom at https://swisscom.ch/myswisscom.

If you need further asisstance, do not hesitate to ask us!

Gruess, Cordial salids, Cordialement, Cordiali saluti
Dominik

Tiettellach78
Level 2
3 of 6

Thank you, 18th Mar. I find out The store person cancelled the postpaid which I regretted they recommended deal back to prepaid plan, and my phone number been cancelled as well. That’s why nothing working normal. Now there is a new question. Today the bill shows I have to pay the reactive phone number fee 20CHF because the mistake correcting? What should I do? Go to store to argue again?

Tiettellach78
Level 2
4 of 6

18th Mar. I find out that the store person cancelled the postpaid which I regretted they recommended deal back to prepaid plan, and my phone number been cancelled as well. That’s why nothing working normal. Now there is a new question. Today the bill shows I have to pay the reactive phone number fee 20CHF because the mistake correcting? What should I do? Go to store to argue again? They didn’t tell me anything about the fee when I was in the store. Information on My Swisscom is normal when I left the store. Now the reactive fee just appear!

Black Mamba
Super User
5 of 6

@Tiettellach78 

thank you for the contribution

> ... the mistake correcting? What should I do? Go to store to argue again? ...

for any administrative problem please contact the Swisscom Hotline directly

or return to Shop, the Community Forum is for "Customers help customers"

Residential customers: contact us via call, chat, text | Swisscom

Contact for your requests & complaints

Select your request and contact Swisscom by hotline, chat or text message.

My request is :

LeylaG
Community Manager
6 of 6

Hello @Tiettellach78

The activation fee of an inOne mobile prepaid is CHF 19.90, including an initial credit conversation of CHF 20.-, see details on our website.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions