cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Swisscom lied to get me signed a contract

Highlighted
Novice
1 of 4

Recently I changed my phone subscription from Salt to Swisscom. I called the sales department of Swisscom and a girl called Leslie told me that she offers me a 240 CHF discount in the first invoices of Swisscom and a 150 CHF voucher to spend in the Swisscom shop. So, I accepted the offer.

A few days later and because I didn't receive the voucher I called Swisscom. They told me that Leslie wasn't available and she will call me back in 24-48 hours.

Leslie never called back so I called again. The girl that answered she said that Leslie offered me the 240 CHF discount and the 150 CHF voucher for the shop, but this offers don't exist and THEY WON'T GIVE ME NEITHER THE DISCOUNT OR THE VOUCHER.

So, I accepted to change to Swisscom because of the things that Leslie offered me, but it looks like it is some kind of scam.

Can someone from Swisscom call me to clarify this? Or should I sue you for scam?

David

3 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 4

Hello @grandeivid

I am really sorry for the bad experience you got so far.

According to your file, I noticed that your request is being processed by our claims department. 

We will contact you shortly.

Thank you for your patience.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Novice
3 of 4

Obviously after 1 week no one from Swisscom contacted me. So I am going to pass all the information to my lawyer and sue Swisscom, lucky me I record the phone calls too

Community Manager
4 of 4

Hello @grandeivid

I see that you have been contacted in the meantime and everything seems ok now.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!