cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Renewed contract. Not contract I ordered.

Novice
1 of 2

I changed my subscription 2 days ago.  Several of the items in the subscription were not what the Swisscom representative stated they were.  For example we were told that my daughter (12 years old) would be paying 30- per month.  Today when I checked her subscription online, it says she will be paying 80- per month.  And the subscription is the price for an adult, not under 26.  He also added a data card, which he stated was included in the InOne subcription price but when I checked online it states we will be paying 39- per month for the data.  

Is there a 10 or 14 day period we have to make changes to the subscriptions without penalty or are we subject to the 300- fee?  And is that fee for each subscription change?

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 Comment
Community Manager
2 of 2

Hello @Jamesoh

Sorry you didn't get what you expected.

If it is your contract and you only change the subscription, it can't be an under 26 bundle as the holder need to be under 26. The solution here would be a taking over of the contract on behalf of your daughter.

Regarding the inOne Avantage, it is not activated right away, but should now be activated.

I suggest you to go back to the same Swisscom Shop and explain the whole situation. They will be able to make the appropriate changes.

I can have a look too if you send me the concern number by private message.

Cheers,

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!