Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to activate NATEL Easy Start SIM card

Highlighted
Novice
1 of 4

Dear All,

I purchased 2 SIM card with very good numbers on it. (PrePaid)

For those bought a brand new 2 SIM card holder phone

I tried everything to connect with swisscom network, NO CHANGE

I went the seller, he called swisscom agent, the Agent says cards are EXPIRED. (I am Schocked) 
Never used cards are expired.

OK - I understand- how some swisscom has an own system. Can do everthing...

MY QUESTION IS: do we have any way to reactivate those numbers which are Important tome.
(agent says it could be 2011 model cards)

Where to apply?
Thank you and Mery Christmas 

3 Comments
Community Manager
2 of 4

Hello @akingunday

Thank you for your message.

If the numbers have been archived, there is unfortunately no chance to reactivate them. I am really sorry. 

This procedure is applied following an Order of the Federal Council, which request to all mobile operators to deactivate non-use numbers in order to reattribute them.

We sent you 2 warning SMS to the concerned numbers before their archiving http://bit.ly/2yLn5NE 

Hope it helps,

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Edited
Novice
3 of 4

Dear Leyla
Thank you for your respond, 
I see the point but which I do not understand how I can buy those numbers from your partners at right now/moment if they are unusable?
I bought them last week, with original package in a Partner Shop on a famous street of City.
Now what I've found they are 7 years old numbers which never used.
AT THIS POINT
My question to swisscom; is there any option to re activate thoe beatiful numbers? 

Community Manager
4 of 4

Dear @akingunday

Non-use numbers are deactivated in order to reattribute them to new users and activate them again.

Feel free to send me the two concerned numbers by private message in order for me to check.

Cheers,

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Edited