cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelled contract and overdue invoices

1 of 2

Hello there! I have a few questions regarding my cancelled contract and my overdue invoices. 

Since I am doing my internship abroad (I was studying in Laussane from Sep 2016 to Feb 2017), I have paused my contract for 6 months in February 2017. However, I realized that the service is not paused but was cancelled instead since the school cancelled my address on campus. And I also received the cancellation fee.

My concern is that since I won't go back to Switzerland until the beginning of September to pay the unpaid invoices physically, and I don't have the access to my e-banking currently. I'm wondering that if it is possible for me to pay the invoices in the beginning of September physically at a store?

On the other hand, I'm also wondering whether I will be able to sign a new contract with Swisscom under the same phone number after I get back to Switzerland?

Thank you very much for your time!

1 Comment
Community Manager
2 of 2

Hello @helenlin0618

Your line has been first suspended, but then cancelled for the non-payment of the bill of February and because our letters are returned as undeliverable.

As you just paid everything, I transferred your request to the finance department to reactivate your contract. I will suspend the line after that as it was in February.

Please confirm me a valid e-mail address by private message and the date of reactivation of your line (juste click on my name to send me a private message).

I am looking forward to get your message.

Cheers,

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!