cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

SwissCom Billing Details

Sipleitzeit95
Level 1
1 of 5

I used to have an option to look at the details of my monthly Swisscom bill in either .pdf or .csv format.  The .csv format does not seem to be available now.   This format is important to me because it allows me to easily download cost details on to a spreadsheet that I can submit to my employer for the calls that I made on his behalf.  If this capability has been removed, this is not good.  If I need to select some other kind of setting to access the .csv or EXCEL format, please advise. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
LeylaG
Level 1
5 of 5

Hello @Sipleitzeit95

As explained by @Black Mamba you can download your .pdf invoice on your My Swisscom account.

To continue to receive the .pdf by default by e-mail, you need to activate this option in your My Swisscom account: Bills > Settings > Payment & Delivery > Manage settings > Next > Continue to delivery type and tick "With PDF invoice".

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions
4 Comments 4
Black Mamba
Level 1
2 of 5

@Sipleitzeit95 

thanks for the contribution

Passing by > My Swisscom > Bills & Costs > Bill > Usage details

it is possible to do a Download as Excel the download format is in .CSV 

Sipleitzeit95
Level 1
3 of 5

Please advise me of the way in which it is possible to download the billing to .csv  or EXCEL?  I have just wasted a lot of time trying to do so.  In the past, this option was readily available.

Black Mamba
Level 1
4 of 5

@Sipleitzeit95 

thanks for the feedback

follow the instructions already provided

and test before making the same request

Passing by My Swisscom > Bills & Costs > Bill > Usage details

it is possible to do a Download as Excel the download format is in .CSV 

LeylaG
Level 1
5 of 5

Hello @Sipleitzeit95

As explained by @Black Mamba you can download your .pdf invoice on your My Swisscom account.

To continue to receive the .pdf by default by e-mail, you need to activate this option in your My Swisscom account: Bills > Settings > Payment & Delivery > Manage settings > Next > Continue to delivery type and tick "With PDF invoice".

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions