cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Cant setup Ebill for my Mobile

Highlighted
1 of 3

Cant setup Ebill for my Mobile as well as my mail account !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager
3 of 3

Hello @Graumeildess19

You need to activate the eBill payment method directly in your E-banking/E-Finance account.

Here is all the information: https://www.ebill.ch/dam/downloads/quickguide/ebill-quickguide-en.pdf

Regarding to your mail account, please provide more details in order for the Community members to help you.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions
2 Comments 2
Highlighted
Super User
2 of 3

some clarification would be useful in order to be able to provide any help to the problems mentioned
type of mobile used and version / name / OS number installed
for which services the applications do not work, name and version
Indicated any error messages when installing these applications / functions
eBill is a function used for payment methods and not an application to install, there is no specific instllation to use, this function must be activated for the desired customer with the instructions provided
for the email account, please specify for which email application its installation does not work
if Swisscom Webmail on a smartphone or native mobile messaging (Android or iOS ??), or another app / messaging service

Highlighted
Community Manager
3 of 3

Hello @Graumeildess19

You need to activate the eBill payment method directly in your E-banking/E-Finance account.

Here is all the information: https://www.ebill.ch/dam/downloads/quickguide/ebill-quickguide-en.pdf

Regarding to your mail account, please provide more details in order for the Community members to help you.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
A like always brings a smile 😄 Don't forget to accept helpful solutions