cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repair status shows "no insurance"

1 of 2

Hi all,

I have a doubt about the repair status tracking tool. On Monday I took my Galaxy S8+ to a Swisscom shop for repair as I accidentally dropped it and the display cracked. I have the Protection Plus insurance with AXA which I pay monthly with my regular Swisscom invoice.

They gave me a repair tracking number and password, and I checked the status of the repair operations in the online tool. To my surprise, the information about the repair works states that the screen was replaced, the repair is out of warranty because it is due to an excessive force (correct), but in the costs section besides the "Insurance" word a red cross appear, indicating that there is no insurance! This actually is a cause of concern because the total cost of the repair is almost 470 CHF.

Could anybody give me some information on why the insurance status appears as "no insurance" in the tool and, if it's somehow not covered, why nobody called me to say that I would have to pay such a hefty sum for the repair?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Best regards.

1 Comment
Community Manager
2 of 2

Hi @Gran_pato

I noticed you returned to the Swisscom Shop recently.

Is now everything clear regarding your Galaxy S8+ repair ?

Thank you for your feedback.

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!