cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

FDN

Pionniflei29
Level 2
1 of 2

Hi,

I am trying to access the FDN. But which required PIN2. I have entered 1088 and shows incorrect. Then I entered default PIN, but not worked. Now PIN2 is blocked. To unlock this we required PUK2, which I don't have.

Can you please help on PUK2 and PIN2. Please.

Thanks. 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Black Mamba
Level 2
2 of 2

@Pionniflei29 

thanks for contribution

> ... I am trying to access the FDN ...

FDN ?

Unlock device or SIM – Help | Swisscom

On this page: Have you forgotten your PIN or device code or entered it incorrectly too many times? Find help on unlocking your SIM or  smartphone.

Forgotten device code

You defined your device code/unlock pattern when you set up your device.

You can use this code/unlock pattern to unlock your display.

The device manufacturer determines how many incorrect attempts it takes before the device is locked and how to re-access your device. Swisscom has no influence on the unlocking mechanism and cannot reset the code.

Forgotten SIM PIN

After restarting your device, you can unlock your SIM card with the SIM PIN. After entering the SIM PIN you can resume using the Swisscom mobile network.

If you enter the SIM PIN wrongly three times the SIM is blocked. You can no longer use the Swisscom mobile network, but you can continue to surf in the WLAN. You need the PUK code to unlock your SIM card. You will find your PUK code on My Swisscom (Customer Center).

PUK entered incorrectly

If you enter the PUK code incorrectly ten times, we deactivate your SIM. You need a replacement SIM

1 Comment 1
Black Mamba
Level 2
2 of 2

@Pionniflei29 

thanks for contribution

> ... I am trying to access the FDN ...

FDN ?

Unlock device or SIM – Help | Swisscom

On this page: Have you forgotten your PIN or device code or entered it incorrectly too many times? Find help on unlocking your SIM or  smartphone.

Forgotten device code

You defined your device code/unlock pattern when you set up your device.

You can use this code/unlock pattern to unlock your display.

The device manufacturer determines how many incorrect attempts it takes before the device is locked and how to re-access your device. Swisscom has no influence on the unlocking mechanism and cannot reset the code.

Forgotten SIM PIN

After restarting your device, you can unlock your SIM card with the SIM PIN. After entering the SIM PIN you can resume using the Swisscom mobile network.

If you enter the SIM PIN wrongly three times the SIM is blocked. You can no longer use the Swisscom mobile network, but you can continue to surf in the WLAN. You need the PUK code to unlock your SIM card. You will find your PUK code on My Swisscom (Customer Center).

PUK entered incorrectly

If you enter the PUK code incorrectly ten times, we deactivate your SIM. You need a replacement SIM