cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Huawei mate 20 pro, dual sim?

SOLVED
Highlighted
Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Hello,

is the Mate 20 Pro available in the Swisscom shop, dual SIM and unlocked? and can the 2nd SIM slot be utilized for example with a foreign sim?

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Abbonamento: inOne mobile S, inOne home Internet S, Swisscom TV L
Pacchetti: Teleclub Sport HD
MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Hi all,

just to update everyone.

I got the Huawei Mate 20 Pro from Swisscom and although it is not clearly mentioned whether the one available on the shop is single or dual sim, eventually the model delivered it is a dual sim and fully unlocked for the use with any operator.

Thanks all for the support.

Hope it helps.

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
9 Comments
Community Manager
Message 2 of 10

Hello @alanzed

The Huawei Mate 20 Pro model proposed on our online shop is single SIM. Alternatively the Huawei P20 Pro is dual SIM.

The dual SIM version of the Huawei Mate 20 Pro is available with our partner Digitec.

Hope it helps!

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Good that you mentioned.

Since no one seemed to reply, I contacted your support number and the lady that answered told me that 100% sure the device was dual sim. Now I am confused.

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Community Manager
Message 4 of 10

@alanzed

According to the official list and to our website we currently offer only the single SIM, sorry.

Un like fait toujours plaisir ;) Une réponse t'a aidé? -> ✅ Accepte-la comme solution!
Contributor
Message 5 of 10

Thanks a lot for your reply again.

Where do you see the single sim info though? I do read "Sim card: Nano" however it does not say it is single sim.

F.ex. look at the Samsung A7 dual sim above: it still says "sim card: nano" however in the title it does mention clearly it is dual sim.

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Community Manager
Message 6 of 10

Exactly, you see the info dual SIM in the title.

Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Thanks again.

I am still not 100% convinced, sorry about that :)

f.ex. the iPhone XR is dual sim (though one is an eSim) and it is not mentioned.

Anyway, when do you think the physical swisscom shops will have it available on display to check it for real?

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Community Manager
Message 8 of 10

The start ot sale is on the 2nd of November. I cannot guarantee that devices will be available at that time in the shops, sorry.

Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Hi all,

just to update everyone.

I got the Huawei Mate 20 Pro from Swisscom and although it is not clearly mentioned whether the one available on the shop is single or dual sim, eventually the model delivered it is a dual sim and fully unlocked for the use with any operator.

Thanks all for the support.

Hope it helps.

Saluti e grazie
Alessandro
Community Manager
Message 10 of 10

Hello @alanzed

Thank you for your message.

Following your helpful feedback, I asked to correct the description product on our website. The Dual-Sim information is now available under the tab Product details.

Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks again 🙂