cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
  • Closed

Behavior and functions

Community Manager
1 of 1

Hello and welcome to the community. Beautiful you are also there.

In this post you will find our game rules and useful information about the most used features of our community.

Rules of the game

• Be respectful – write to others as you would like to be written to yourself.
  • First names – We’re on first name terms here in the Swisscom Community.
  • Watch what you post – your input is public. So don’t give away any personal contact details.
  • Look before you post – check first if your question has already been posted in the forum.
  • Be precise – describe your issue as specifically and in as much detail as possible. Quote device type, measured values, connections, error messages etc.
  • Accept solutions – if an answer solves your issue, mark it as a solution

We kindly ask you to report any violations of the rules of the game. In case of ambiguity, you can contact moderators via private message.

Community Features

What do I do if I forget my password?

Click on the Login link at the top of a page. Afterwards, you will be redirected to the Swisscom login page. Then click "Forgot username or password?" and follow the instructions.

How do I search for information/users?

To browse the community, enter your search in the search box and click the magnifying glass. The results page will then be displayed to you. With the filters displayed, you can narrow your request to a specific area or only to results with solutions. Here you also have the possibility to search for users.

How do I subscribe to a topic?

In the community, you can subscribe to a board (topic), a knowledge box article, or a single post you're interested in. Thanks to the subscription, you will be notified by email when new content is published. To subscribe to a specific content:

1. Go to the post you want to subscribe to.
  2. Click on the gear and then on "Subscribe to discussion".

Here's how to manage your subscriptions:

1. Go to "Subscriptions & Bookmarks" under "My Settings".
  2. Click My Subscriptions on the left to see a list of items you subscribe to. To view an item, click the subscription.
  3. To delete a subscription, click the subscription check box and click "Email Subscription Options" > "Delete Selected Subscriptions."

How do I send a private message?

1. Click the down arrow at the top right of your user name, and then click "Unread Private Messages".
  2. Click "Create New Message".
  3. Enter the recipient's name in the "Send To" pane and the subject of the message in the Subject of message area.
  4. Type your text in the Message Text Editor.
  5. Click "Send message". You can find the messages you sent on the "Sent Messages" tab.
Ich moderiere das Kunden–Helfen–Kunden Forum, ein digitaler Begegnungsraum zu Themen rund um Swisscom Produkte.
Edited