Router: internet-Box Model SGA441SW - Firmware-Version: 10.04.40/10.04.68
Hello and Good Day
1. I want to secure our printing ports and limit our printer's wireless connections to our router, meaning configuring our network settings so that our printer only answers commands that come via specified ports on our network router. Can you please show me the path to how and help me understand why?
2. What is the protocol for secure printing via SSL port: 443?
3. How to protect unused protocols that can allow cybercriminals to remotely access our printer from outside the network?
4. and allow iOS Devices to AirPrint?
5. How does it protect us, to activate "IPv6 Firewall on Strict"?
6. Is there a way to find answers to this kind of questions, on the swisscom webside?