cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

DECT repeater for internet box

Novice
1 of 15
Hi there, Since I have the new Swisscom Internet box, with a built-in DECT station and possibility for HD phones I decided to try if it works for me. Unfortunately the station does not cover the full house. Is there a repeater available that would work with this box and this DECT standard?
MOST HELPFUL ANSWER

Accepted Solutions
Expert
4 of 15

Dear Rien,

The Repeater RTX 4002 is only compatible with "analogue" phones. Currently we don't offer a repeater suitable for HD-phones like the Montreux, Locarno or Arosa. We are however planning on offering compatible repeaters in the future. Unfortunately we can not yet tell you when. 

Kind regards,

JenniferG

Swisscom

14 Comments
2 of 15

Dear Rien

We have a Repeater in our assortment. Online, in the register "Details", you can find some information about the compatibility: http://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/fixed-network/devices-accessories/repeater-rtx-4002.html.

Kind regards

Liebe Grüsse
KatrinM
Swisscom

Meine Spezialgebiete:
Customer Care Support (Mobile & Fixnet)
Social Media Communities .....
Edited
Novice
3 of 15

Dear Katrin,

Thanks for your recommendation.

In the list of compatible phones for the repeater you mentioned the HD phones recommended to be used with the Internet box are not mentioned however.

I have now 3 Locarno HD phones - are they compatible with the repeater? 

Expert
4 of 15

Dear Rien,

The Repeater RTX 4002 is only compatible with "analogue" phones. Currently we don't offer a repeater suitable for HD-phones like the Montreux, Locarno or Arosa. We are however planning on offering compatible repeaters in the future. Unfortunately we can not yet tell you when. 

Kind regards,

JenniferG

Swisscom

Novice
5 of 15

Thanks for your info. I will await the new equipment

Highlighted
6 of 15

I have the same problem but with Montreux phones. Are the plans for a repeater any further forward?

Expert
7 of 15

Hello mikeb99

Currently we don't offer a repeater for HD-phones other than the Rousseau 310: http://www.swisscom.ch/en/residential/fixed-network/devices-accessories/swisscom-dect-cat-iq-repeate...

We check new products and devices continuously and will inform in due time. 

Kind regards,

JenniferG
Swisscom

Novice
8 of 15
Did anyone ever try of this one works for the DECT module in the Swisscom internet box?
Super User
9 of 15

Rien wrote:
Did anyone ever try of this one works for the DECT module in the Swisscom internet box?

afaik, the DECT repeater for the Internet Box is still under development.

i don't know about the release schedule, but i think @ 2015 

POGO 1104

keep on rockin'
Novice
10 of 15

Any news about a release schedule for an Internet Box repeater?

I like to properly start using my HD phones!

Contributor
11 of 15
Any news about an Internet Box DECT repeater for HD Phones?
Community Manager
12 of 15

Hello everyone,

Our developers are currently working on a repeater compatible with HD phones.

The device will be launched next year if all goes as planned.

Thank you for your patience.

Cheers,

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Novice
13 of 15
Hello, any news on a DECT repeter compatible with HD phones?
Thank you,
Jerome
Community Manager
14 of 15

Hello @Jerome_T

The development of a DECT repeater in collaboration with a supplier has started.  At this time, we are unable to provide a date of commercialization.

Thanks again for your patience.

Cheers

Un like fait toujours plaisir 😉 Une réponse t'a aidé? -> Accepte-la comme solution!
Novice
15 of 15
would the following product from wantec work? http://www.wantec.de/en/fernschalten/dect-technik/dect-repeater-sat.html thanks Manuel