cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

FIXED PHONE

Fusigeul32
Level 1
1 of 6

i have lost all my contacts. My phone only rings once so I can't get to it soon enough to reply. Swisscom put on a recording not to disturb me!!!  I am unable to establish another list of contacts.  I called swisscom today and the guy said to stay on the line and he WOULD CALL ME BACK.

I AM STILL WAITING FOR HIS CALL!!!  My call was made on Sunday afternoon 18 July and I called his service 0800 800 800  at about 17.15 and it is prcêcisely 19.30 now.  This kind of service is unacceptable.  It is discourtious.  Swisscom re-registered my phone and I am told THEY PROBABLY DID NOT DO ANY BACKUP. 

Here I am with  a phone that RINGS once only and then goes dead. To top the lot I am invalid.  I don't even have the time to take the phone out of my pocket! I did have a list of contacts with the possibility of seeing who had called me. That has also disappeared. If anybody blelieves they can help me: *E-Mail placeholder* .  Don't try phoning 021 xxx xx xx.    Its a dead loss.

Edited
ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Black Mamba
Level 1
4 of 6

@Fusigeul32 

thanks for feedback

the best in this case is to

contact Swisscom Hotline to make the request

Residential customers: contact us via call, chat, text | Swisscom

5 Comments 5
Black Mamba
Level 1
2 of 6

@Fusigeul32 

thanks for the contribution

if the fixed phone is a device purchased from Swisscom it would be best to go directly to the Swisscom Shop to request a replacement device

Swisscom Shops and opening hours - Help | Swisscom

if the device does not come from Swisscom, request a temporary replacement device, pending resolution of the problem

it is also possible to write to the Swisscom Hotline (without calling the landline) to make the same request

Fusigeul32
Level 1
3 of 6

I am an invalid so going the rounds of  Swisscom shops is out for me.   Phone still doesn't work and only ever rings once giving no time to answer it. I do not have the invoice for this phone which is a Phillips and had a large contact list, read-back of which calls I had missed and a good repondeur. When swisscom took a look online at my phone, they re-registered the device AND DID NOT DO ANY BACKUP.

Black Mamba
Level 1
4 of 6

@Fusigeul32 

thanks for feedback

the best in this case is to

contact Swisscom Hotline to make the request

Fusigeul32
Level 1
5 of 6

its M e again.  NOW MY PHONE ONLY RINGS   OUT   ONCE AND THEN SILENCE. NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

Fusigeul32
Level 1
6 of 6

Swisscom has now told me to be patient as this is going to take several days, they told me this on FRIDAY 23 JULY.  So I am being patient as there must be a lot for them to transfer. If they bring back all my details it will be worth wait. In which case they are brilliant at their jobs.  I appreciate all these people can do and admire their expertise.  Thank you all for your support and help.