cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SOLVED
  • The questioner has marked this post as solved.

Continuous scam calls from call centers in India with UK, German and Swiss Numbers

Jieyielau27
Level 2
1 of 3

Hi 

We have been getting calls form call centers in India with various numbers (UK, Germany, Switzerland) wanting to make us believe they call from Microsoft to support issues with Office. Can you please address this issue, Swisscom? It is totally annoying and it has been ongoing for weeks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION 1

Accepted Solutions
Black Mamba
Super User
3 of 3

@Jieyielau27 

Activate Callfilter and block numbers - Help | Swisscom

On this page: Activate Callfilter on your mobile and fixed network to block unwanted calls and premium rate lines (e.g. 0900 numbers).

Blocking numbers manually

In addition to Callfilter, you can create your own list of blocked numbers. To do this, select in My Swisscom  ‘Manually block and enable numbers’ in the ‘Related topics’ tile. You can add up to 200 numbers and update your list at any time. If you would like to block calls from a particular canton or country, please enter the dialling code in question followed by an asterisk (for example, England with international prefix +44 12*).

You can also block numbers right on your phone. Please note that these call barring can only be reversed in My Swisscom .

• You can block the last call you received directly on your phone by entering *00#: this number will be added to your individual blockinglist.
  • If you have a Swisscom HD phone, you can also block calls using the crown button. This video shows you how to set up the crown button.
2 Comments 2
Jieyielau27
Level 2
2 of 3

Hi 

We have been getting calls form call centers in India with various numbers (UK, Germany, Switzerland) wanting to make us believe they call from Microsoft to support issues with Office. Can you please address this issue, Swisscom? It is totally annoying and it has been ongoing for weeks.

Black Mamba
Super User
3 of 3

@Jieyielau27 

Activate Callfilter and block numbers - Help | Swisscom

On this page: Activate Callfilter on your mobile and fixed network to block unwanted calls and premium rate lines (e.g. 0900 numbers).

Blocking numbers manually

In addition to Callfilter, you can create your own list of blocked numbers. To do this, select in My Swisscom  ‘Manually block and enable numbers’ in the ‘Related topics’ tile. You can add up to 200 numbers and update your list at any time. If you would like to block calls from a particular canton or country, please enter the dialling code in question followed by an asterisk (for example, England with international prefix +44 12*).

You can also block numbers right on your phone. Please note that these call barring can only be reversed in My Swisscom .

• You can block the last call you received directly on your phone by entering *00#: this number will be added to your individual blockinglist.
  • If you have a Swisscom HD phone, you can also block calls using the crown button. This video shows you how to set up the crown button.